Originally Posted by systemdnb
What you just said makes no sense considering Struve got paid more lol...
1. Stefan Struve is 4 wins 2 losses in his last 6 fights.
2. Roy Nelson is 2 wins 4 losses in his last 6 fights.
3. Struve comes in shape.
4. Nelson comes in Obese.
5. Struve is 23 and has, potentially, a long future in MMA (he is 11 years younger than Nelson).
6. Nelson is 34 (average age of a UFC fighter is 29.5 ) and has very little chance of a future in MMA, especially as he is unlikely to lose the weight he needs.
7. Only one UFC belt holder is older than 30 (Anderson Silva).
8. Use your head before you tell someone that what they have written makes no sense.