Originally Posted by JW78
I was just thinking this over and I really think the UFC could put on an extremely successful card that features nothing but rematches of close fights. The build for the card would be there automatically and I feel that if they used the correct fights, they could simply sell it with a UFC unleashed of the original fights on Spike.
Were some people posting in this thread thinking that I suggested the the UFC air the fights on free TV the day of the PPV the turn around and air the same exact fights they just put on TV for $50 on PPV?
That's...That's one of the dumbest things Ive ever heard.
Some people either need to read more than just the thread title, or expand their vocabulary
1. A second match or game between two teams or players
1. The playing again of a section of a recording, esp. so as to be able to watch an incident more closely
* - clouds can be studied in speeded-up replay
* - the umpire studied TV replays
2. An occurrence that closely follows the pattern of a previous event
* - a replay of last summer's civil disturbance
3. A replayed match
verb /rēˈplā/ /ˈrē-/
replayed, past participle; replayed, past tense; replaying, present participle; replays, 3rd person singular present
1. Play back (a recording on tape, video, or film)
* - he could stop the tape and replay it whenever he wished
2. Repeat (something, esp. an event or sequence of events)
* - she replayed in her mind every detail of the night before
I hope this clears things up, Sorry for the confusion