UFCThe Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books.
UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.
- Aleksander Emalienenko is Zangief.
- Dan Hardy is Birdy (Just a smaller version, but still a British punk.)
- Actually Anderson Silva looks more like Dhalsim...
- Haggar = Don Frye don't believe just look him up from Final Fight
- Guess Cain could be T-Hawk.
- This one is easy. E. Yarborough = E. Honda (Original David Vs Goliath fight against Keith Hackney)
- Lolz at the poster who said Cyborg looked like Blanka...roflz...lolz! Atlhough I'd give that to Koschek
when he got jacked up by GSP...
- GSP = Johnny Cage
- Gina Carano is easily Sonya from Mortal Kombat as well
- Brock isn't Zangief...he's Goro from Mortal Kombat.
- Cung Le = Kung Lao
- Rashad Evans = JAX
Someobody mentioned Rampage as Balrog which I agree with so I had to go with Rashad for Jax...roflz! Balrog is a bad ass henchman for Bison. Jax is a goodie too show ONE TYME.
Originally Posted by Budhisten
Do I suck because I know absolutely none of these names? I'm a Tekken man
Oh damn...lets see here.
Murdok = The Polish Experiment
Steve = KJ Noons
Yoshimitsu = Yoshihiro Akiyama (Absolutely no resemblance. Only Japanese fighter who has a similar name. Guess if he sported a Samuraii outfit he'd be good to go.)