Guests Mike Swick, Matt Wiman, Duke Roufus and John Maguire. Wiman is coming off a big win over Mac Danzig. Maguire is a new signee to the UFC and debuts at UFC 138. Swick gave an update on his knee injury and his new gym in Thailand. Roufus talked about his recent article on MMAjunkie.com, the latest edition of "MMA Is My Business."
i only listened to the Mike Swick bit because he is my favorite fighter and i miss seeing him in action. I dont often see him around the gym anymore so i really didnt know what was going on.
- Says he got his stomach problems under control.
- Felt his last training camp was the first time in a long time he was not malnourished. he thought that was the best training camp he has ever had and said he felt really strong and managed to stay around 190 pounds throughout the whole trianing camp.
- He couldnt even get through training because of his stomach problems and had no idea how he was going to get through his fight. He was looking really skinny because of this and had no idea if he was going to continue having a career in fighting. (Didnt mention it this interview but i know he was considering moving down to LW because he was losing weight even when he was 170)
- Is happy he feels he got his career back and even though he injured his ankle during training he just considers that a set back but is still more then relieved knowing he can continue going through great training camps.
- Roger Huerta drank snake blood and swallowed a snake heart while it was still beating for a good 3min. Says Phil also did this. Roger and Mike always try to one up each other.
- Talks about beef with Tiger gym. (See my other thread)
- Lost alot of money during the full tilt poker government freeze and does not think he will be getting it back any time soon if ever.
- Has his first baby coming any day now (week or less) and it is a little girl.
Thats all i remember. If anyone wants to listen to the whole thing and add some bulletins for each fighter i would be more then glad to add them and give you credit. Enjoy.