Guillard leaves Greg Jackson for the Blackzilians - Page 5 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Reply

Old 01-16-2012, 10:10 PM   #41 (permalink)
Lightweight
 
MikeHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,880
MikeHawk Is True Champion Of KnowledgeMikeHawk Is True Champion Of KnowledgeMikeHawk Is True Champion Of KnowledgeMikeHawk Is True Champion Of KnowledgeMikeHawk Is True Champion Of KnowledgeMikeHawk Is True Champion Of KnowledgeMikeHawk Is True Champion Of KnowledgeMikeHawk Is True Champion Of KnowledgeMikeHawk Is True Champion Of KnowledgeMikeHawk Is True Champion Of KnowledgeMikeHawk Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mckeever View Post
Why else would Melvin want to switch camps? Obviously because he lost and he feels like the blame lies within Jackson's camp rather than taking his own responsibility for the loss.

Melvin is like a child.
I could see that if he got dominated and lost because of a hole in his game but, he got caught and subbed. Blaming your camp because of that makes no sense. Maybe he's just moving on to try and improve his game.

I'm sure he'd come out and say if he was displeased with the Jackson camp anyway.
MikeHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 01-16-2012, 10:11 PM   #42 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Manchester
Posts: 5,115
Mckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreed View Post
Sad and pathetic really, its like they are so unhappy in their lives they wish others to fail just to feel better
"To Live is 2 suffer, 2 survive? well that is 2 find meaning in the suffering"

................
Mckeever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 10:16 PM   #43 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Manchester
Posts: 5,115
Mckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeHawk View Post
I could see that if he got dominated and lost because of a hole in his game but, he got caught and subbed. Blaming your camp because of that makes no sense. Maybe he's just moving on to try and improve his game.

I'm sure he'd come out and say if he was displeased with the Jackson camp anyway.
He did get dominated. He came in bobbing his head, smiling, with his hands by his waist, leaping in and out without a care in the world for Lauzon's power (a renown power puncher).

He got cracked by Lauzon and subbed because he was massively over confident, too cocky and had poor defense.

Guillard has always been a bit of a dick head. This all relates to his kind of personality. If he hadn't thrown the fight away, would he still have left Jacksons? Would he heck, he was doing great at that camp and had lots of hype about being new and improved and more focused with Greg tutoring him. Then he loses ONE fight and *poof* he's out of Jackson's camp quicker than a rat up a drain pipe.

Do the math.
Mckeever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 02:27 AM   #44 (permalink)
Super Ultra Great Delicious Wonderful
 
osmium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 6,489
osmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killstarz View Post
That maybe the case but they have never quit their home gym to do it. They train with outside gyms as well as, not instead of their own.
They also have a lot more money than Guillard and don't have to pick one place. I think this is a good move for him he has been in the same camp for a long time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizaG View Post
once you go Blackzilian you never go Back...zilian
More evidence that women aren't funny.
osmium is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 02:38 AM   #45 (permalink)
Flyweight
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Cork, Ireland
Posts: 498
beardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mckeever View Post
Why else would Melvin want to switch camps? Obviously because he lost and he feels like the blame lies within Jackson's camp rather than taking his own responsibility for the loss.

Melvin is like a child.
Oh yes of course, its soooo obvious. I wish I had your insight into things
beardsleybob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 03:05 AM   #46 (permalink)
The Fun Police

 
Killz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: UK... Where the sun never shines.
Posts: 9,066
Blog Entries: 1
Killz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by music5x5 View Post
LMFAO. Van Arsdale is a black dude.
For real? He looks like a white dude.

anyone know? hahaha


Quote:
Originally Posted by osmium View Post
More evidence that women aren't funny.
In your opinion... I LOL'd
__________________



My Super FFL Team That Most Definitely Isn't Going to Come 2nd Last This Year!
Jose Aldo • Carlos Condit • Hector Lombard • Edson Barboza • Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson
Killz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 03:05 AM   #47 (permalink)
Lightweight
 
Kreed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,793
Kreed Is A BallerKreed Is A BallerKreed Is A BallerKreed Is A BallerKreed Is A BallerKreed Is A BallerKreed Is A BallerKreed Is A BallerKreed Is A BallerKreed Is A BallerKreed Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mckeever View Post
"To Live is 2 suffer, 2 survive? well that is 2 find meaning in the suffering"

................
Yessss its a quote? and your point? i'm not the one wishing ill will on others
__________________
To Live is 2 suffer, 2 survive? well that is 2 find meaning in the suffering
Kreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 10:26 AM   #48 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Manchester
Posts: 5,115
Mckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreed View Post
Yessss its a quote? and your point? i'm not the one wishing ill will on others
Guillard needs a good reality check, that's all. He has a ridiculous ego and needs to be put in place.

Your quote is quite scary.

Also, what is with the name "Blackzillians" It sounds like the kind of interracial gangbang website I'm bound to stumble across at 2:30am after mindlessly opening window after window of spyware infected porn.

"BLACKZILLIANS.COM - THE BEST INTERRACIAL GANGBANGING SITE ON THE NET - CLICK FOR FREE TRAILER".
Mckeever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 10:33 AM   #49 (permalink)
 
Budhisten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Denmark
Posts: 9,003
Budhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF Material


Cool/cliché logo
__________________



MMAForum - Please follow, like and download our app!
Budhisten is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios