Koscheck Leaves AKA - Page 2 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-05-2012, 06:12 AM
Cupcake: Team Tate
 
LizaG's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Milton Keynes, UK
Posts: 9,890
Blog Entries: 13
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirage445 View Post
Why did the forum censor "Saint"?
Oh Snap!
LizaG is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-05-2012, 11:06 AM
Amateur
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 179
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by TraMaI View Post
This. The stickers were all over his banner!

Good for Kos. Moving on and up.
Really you think that Kos has future in the UFC? I mean i never believed in him, and i almost hate him, but after his last fight this is very clear to me.. He will never be nothing more than a boring fighter not even top contender in my opinion... Also, i believe he should lose this fight with a point deducted. This thing with the fingers for 2 1/2 rounds is disgusting for every one who has been in a ring...
GoodfellaGr is offline  
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-05-2012, 12:05 PM
Welterweight
 
BrianRClover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Saint Louis MO
Posts: 2,384
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodfellaGr View Post
Really you think that Kos has future in the UFC? I mean i never believed in him, and i almost hate him, but after his last fight this is very clear to me.. He will never be nothing more than a boring fighter not even top contender in my opinion... Also, i believe he should lose this fight with a point deducted. This thing with the fingers for 2 1/2 rounds is disgusting for every one who has been in a ring...
The majority of Koscheck's fights are anything but boring. The guy is a tool without question, but he is one of the reasons the WW division has maintained the public's interest for the better part of nearly seven years.

So yes, not only does he have a future in the UFC, he should and likely will retire a UFC fighter. Koscheck never held a title simply because GSP is alive... without that fact, Koscheck's career would likely resemble Tito Ortiz'.

By the way, NOT A KOSCHECK FAN HERE!
BrianRClover is offline  
post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-05-2012, 05:57 PM
Let Me Bang Bro
 
pipe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: England
Posts: 1,967
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
I think the luster of a Fitch/Koscheck fight is all gone thanks to that ******* Johnny Hendricks.
Do not speak ill of Johnny Hendricks for he is the patron saint of anti-Fitchery an smiter of all things wrong with MMA.

Member of the Anti-Fitching Society. Stop Fitching and Fitchery in MMA now!
-------FREE CHARLIE Z-------
FFL
'Roudy' Ronda Rousey, Fabricio Werdum, Vyacheslav Vasilevsky, Eric Koch, Alexander Sarnovsky
pipe is offline  
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-05-2012, 06:12 PM
LL
Cruz Control
 
LL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ocean Front Property in Arizona.
Posts: 9,154
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by pipe View Post
Do not speak ill of Johnny Hendricks for he is the patron saint of anti-Fitchery an smiter of all things wrong with MMA.
If Johnny Hendricks didn't have an epic beard, I'd hate him, I'd absolutely hate him for what he did on that fateful night.

2013 VIP FFL Champion
THE DRAGON RIDES AGAIN - 12/20/14
Machida - Alves - Cruz - JDS - Weidman - Condit - Pettis - Edgar - Cowboy - Dodson - Okami
LL is offline  
post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-05-2012, 10:45 PM
Featherweight
 
Ryan1522's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,152
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmdM View Post
He did say in the pre fight conference, that he's part of "team me" and not team aka.
Exactly. That quote really had me wide-eyed. Things were definitively not sunshine, lollipops and rainbows over there.

Cool that he's going to try his hand at running his own gym.

Always Supporting Fighters That Fight to Finish or be Finished


Edson Barboza
Jose Aldo
Conor McGregor
Nate Diaz
Donald Cerrone
Gabriel Gonzaga
Brandon Thatch
Ryan1522 is offline  
post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-06-2012, 11:39 AM
Amateur
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 179
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianRClover View Post
The majority of Koscheck's fights are anything but boring. The guy is a tool without question, but he is one of the reasons the WW division has maintained the public's interest for the better part of nearly seven years.

So yes, not only does he have a future in the UFC, he should and likely will retire a UFC fighter. Koscheck never held a title simply because GSP is alive... without that fact, Koscheck's career would likely resemble Tito Ortiz'.

By the way, NOT A KOSCHECK FAN HERE!
I can think MANY better fighters than him in the division.. Even Rory MacDonald can kick his ass.. And i say even cause of his age. Ellenberger, Condit, Shields propably, Fitch.. Even if he could get the title there is no way to defend it ONCE!
GoodfellaGr is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome