MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   Ultimate Fighter TV (http://www.mmaforum.com/ultimate-fighter-tv/)
-   -   Ultimate Fighter 4 Major Spoilers (do not read if you don't want to know) (http://www.mmaforum.com/ultimate-fighter-tv/1738-ultimate-fighter-4-major-spoilers-do-not-read-if-you-dont-want-know.html)

Rush 08-19-2006 10:37 PM

Ultimate Fighter 4 Major Spoilers (do not read if you don't want to know)
 
***Spoilers for Ultimate Fighter 4***


Josh Gross of Sherdog reported the middleweight finalists for the Ultimate Fighter 4 are Travis Lutter and Patrick Cote. The welterweight finalists are Chris Lytle and Matt Serra.

Bonnar426 08-19-2006 11:59 PM

Where did Joss Gross get this information and how accurate is it? For all we know it could be Edwin Dewees vs Gideon Ray and Shonie Carter vs Din Thomas.

Rush 08-20-2006 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonnar426
Where did Joss Gross get this information and how accurate is it? For all we know it could be Edwin Dewees vs Gideon Ray and Shonie Carter vs Din Thomas.

Lol, if it was that I would cry. Charles McCarthy vs Pete Spratt would be even a worse middleweight match up. Josh Gross is being sued 5 million and has a lawsuit filed against him for this rumor. A lot of people have said it is a false rumor but others think its true. I thought Pete Sell would make it to the finals because he had his way with Phil Baroni and was screwed against Quarry :dunno:.

Bonnar426 08-20-2006 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rush
Lol, if it was that I would cry. Charles McCarthy vs Pete Spratt would be even a worse middleweight match up. Josh Gross is being sued 5 million and has a lawsuit filed against him for this rumor. A lot of people have said it is a false rumor but others think its true. I thought Pete Sell would make it to the finals because he had his way with Phil Baroni and was screwed against Quarry :dunno:.

I hope Joss Gross loses this lawsuit and his job even if its not true. A lot of people could buy into it and decide not to watch the show because they think they know whats going to happen. Don't ruin the season like that.

ZeroPRIDE 08-21-2006 04:47 AM

well they wouldnt be suing him if it wasnt im sure.

Rush 08-21-2006 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adora
well they wouldnt be suing him if it wasnt im sure.

It was him though and if they are false rumors he could lose all of his money and become a hobo. But if they are true rumors he might have to pay off a quarter of what he was sued. But he was sued about 5 million because a lot of people think they are false rumors and or pissed off that he told them.

brownpimp88 08-22-2006 07:18 PM

dude rumours are bullshit, last season the big rumour was that mike bisping vs mike nickels was the finals.

WouldLuv2FightU 08-25-2006 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brownpimp88
dude rumours are bullshit, last season the big rumour was that mike bisping vs mike nickels was the finals.


Mike Nickels AHAHHAHAHHA Oh man TUF cracks me the **** up........

Organik 08-28-2006 11:30 PM

I Hope Patrick Cote goes on and wins the whole thing.. he deserves it..

and i really hope serra & shonie carter had a rematch...

This actually makes me more excited to watch the show.. haha find out if its true.. and bet some petty money with your friends .. lol make a couple bucks n buy some beer for em'

all for the future of the show to tell

lll000000lll 09-01-2006 12:20 AM

For the welter weights i want Chris Lytle all the way. he is a well rounded fighter who never turns down a fight (very much like Matt Hughes).

when i have seen some of his fights he puts on a good show and always demonstrates his technical abilities in the octagon. he seems to always find a hole in his opponents game. also he is a very humble fighter.

not only does he acknowledges his his loses and seems to learn from them, but he proves he can take an asswhoop'n like a champ.

I admire him as a fighter.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2