Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Richmond, VA... gross.
1. more focus on the technical issues in MMA. Training, Fighting, everything. Viewing public should LEARN something about MMA.
2. Less focus on drama, but a maintained focus on fighter's personalities. it is interesting to see who the fighters are and how they percieve things.
3. Better coaches. Serra does a good job. Matt tries, but doesn't seem to do more than drill (at least what they show on tv...there could be more). perhaps get professional coaches instead of fighters.
4. just let them have some music and books. i understand the no tv rule. personally, i think the alcohol is a bad idea. i wouldnt ban it, but i wouldn't allow all the liquor. if you're seriously training you shouldn't be drinking liquor anyways and you should only moderately consume beer or wine.
5. Get fighters who have an ESTABLISHED record. no more NOOBS!