Who is getting "Knocked out" and Who do you think they are gonna bring back? - Page 3 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
Ultimate Fighter TV The Ultimate Fighter is the UFC's reality TV show featuring aspiring MMA fighters aspiring to win a contract with the UFC.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-02-2007, 04:50 AM
Featherweight
 
davidm724's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Alaska
Posts: 1,199
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by sove View Post
If anyone wants to come up with an equally (or more) thorough explanation for their prediction, and I'm down for a sig bet. In other words, no "I think it's Mac because he's pissed about his humming birds." No guesses.
I'll take that sig bet. My prediction is that it is Mac who walks out. I think he is going to get pissed about something, and opt out of fighting in the semi's. I think he is actually scared to fight Arroyo because he has discounted the other fighters in the house the whole time. He seems to consider George the only half-way talented fighter in the house. The rest are inexperienced punks to him. He probably sees that Arroyo is a serious threat to him, and he will not want to take the risk of losing to him. Of course if he does walk out, he will NOT admit to being afraid of losing to Arroyo. My thought is that he will find something to freak out about, and say something about how he can't stand being around them anymore, and he is so beyond their level that he can't surround himself with such nOObness. His ultimate goal will be to get out of that fight and make people wonder, "MAN, if Danzig stayed in, I bet he would have won the finale and everything." The UFC will undoubtedly let him come back to prove himself. He has proven himself on the show already by dominating both of his fights. The UFC will want him back even if he pulls a douche-move like that. I do not doubt Mac's mental strength. In fact, I believe this is more of a mental game than anything. He sees a threat, and he probably sees an easier way to make it in the UFC. If he feels Arroyo will beat him, why tarnish his career on the show when he can come back later and fight in the UFC anyway?

This prediction is pretty out there, but I have grown pretty confident in it, even if it is a stretch.
davidm724 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-02-2007, 05:05 AM
Flyweight
 
Nosbig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Arizona
Posts: 430
                     
I don't know why danzig would be scared of arroyo, and dana has said that anyone that walks out never fights in the ufc.
Nosbig is offline  
post #23 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-02-2007, 05:09 AM
Featherweight
 
davidm724's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Alaska
Posts: 1,199
                     
Then it's a bad bet for me. Still, I'm putting it out there. If I'm right, maybe Mac will be comfortable fighting in WEC, KOTC or other small orgs.
davidm724 is offline  
post #24 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-02-2007, 11:25 AM Thread Starter
Takedown, Dominate & Destroy

 
Emericanaddict's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Hawthorn, South Wales
Posts: 2,059
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosbig View Post
I don't know why danzig would be scared of arroyo, and dana has said that anyone that walks out never fights in the ufc.
Yeah thats what I was thinking because he said that this season too . Lol watch now both Joey's punk ass and Danzig leave and get to come back and fight or some shit that would be ridiculous. It wont happen but yeah lol

Top 7 Favorite Fighters at the moment

1. Forrest Griffin
2. Clay Guida
3. Shane Carwin
4. Jon Fitch
5. Chuck Liddell
6. Wanderlei Silva
7. Chris Leben

Emericanaddict is offline  
post #25 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-02-2007, 01:26 PM
Bantamweight
 
sove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 645
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidm724 View Post
I'll take that sig bet. My prediction is that it is Mac who walks out. I think he is going to get pissed about something, and opt out of fighting in the semi's. I think he is actually scared to fight Arroyo because he has discounted the other fighters in the house the whole time. He seems to consider George the only half-way talented fighter in the house. The rest are inexperienced punks to him. He probably sees that Arroyo is a serious threat to him, and he will not want to take the risk of losing to him. Of course if he does walk out, he will NOT admit to being afraid of losing to Arroyo. My thought is that he will find something to freak out about, and say something about how he can't stand being around them anymore, and he is so beyond their level that he can't surround himself with such nOObness. His ultimate goal will be to get out of that fight and make people wonder, "MAN, if Danzig stayed in, I bet he would have won the finale and everything." The UFC will undoubtedly let him come back to prove himself. He has proven himself on the show already by dominating both of his fights. The UFC will want him back even if he pulls a douche-move like that. I do not doubt Mac's mental strength. In fact, I believe this is more of a mental game than anything. He sees a threat, and he probably sees an easier way to make it in the UFC. If he feels Arroyo will beat him, why tarnish his career on the show when he can come back later and fight in the UFC anyway?

This prediction is pretty out there, but I have grown pretty confident in it, even if it is a stretch.
I love it. I'm in a hurry right now, but I'll come up with a sig some time in the next couple day.

Got my bet. No more.
sove is offline  
post #26 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-02-2007, 02:25 PM
Bantamweight
 
sove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 645
                     
double post...

Last edited by sove; 12-02-2007 at 02:29 PM.
sove is offline  
post #27 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-02-2007, 02:28 PM
Bantamweight
 
sove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 645
                     
Here's the sig. Just "quote" the following text from me and put it in your sig if my prediction is right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sove
Tommy is going to be pulled from his fight, throw a fit, and turn down a fight on the finals because he can't fight in the semifinals.
Just wanna show my prowess with the TUF predictions...
sove is offline  
post #28 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-02-2007, 04:29 PM
Flyweight
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 234
           
It'll be George for sure!


The fact that they're bringing in a Serra member as replacement means either Matt or George left! or it'd mean Serra gets 3-1 in the semis and Hughes would proly "throw a fit"

Also if Matt left I don't see them bringing in John to face Mac again in the semis!


Reason why is wont be Mac: He hated the house a lot, and was only there to win and not be on TV.. so why would he spend the whole 6 weeks in the house just to quit at the end when he's 1 fight away from the final!


It could be tommy tho but I'd put money on it being George¬
simtom is offline  
post #29 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-02-2007, 06:41 PM Thread Starter
Takedown, Dominate & Destroy

 
Emericanaddict's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Hawthorn, South Wales
Posts: 2,059
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by simtom View Post
It'll be George for sure!


The fact that they're bringing in a Serra member as replacement means either Matt or George left! or it'd mean Serra gets 3-1 in the semis and Hughes would proly "throw a fit"

Also if Matt left I don't see them bringing in John to face Mac again in the semis!


Reason why is wont be Mac: He hated the house a lot, and was only there to win and not be on TV.. so why would he spend the whole 6 weeks in the house just to quit at the end when he's 1 fight away from the final!


It could be tommy tho but I'd put money on it being George¬
When did they say it was going to be a team Serra member who is leaving?

Top 7 Favorite Fighters at the moment

1. Forrest Griffin
2. Clay Guida
3. Shane Carwin
4. Jon Fitch
5. Chuck Liddell
6. Wanderlei Silva
7. Chris Leben

Emericanaddict is offline  
post #30 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-02-2007, 06:46 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,393
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emericanaddict View Post
When did they say it was going to be a team Serra member who is leaving?
They didnt, but theres a post that says its a team serra member that comes back.. which makes everyone (including myself) assume that its a team serra member that leaves.

Altho I can see why some people think its mac that leaves.. because of the replacement ( I dont want to say who it is, for those that dont want it spoiled ).. ok I just realized I cant finish my post withotu saying who it is again.. so if you dont want it spoiled dont read the rest of this








.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(dots are for effect)

.
.
.
.
alright.. since john is the replacement, it could make sense that he gets to comeback if mac leaves, since he was the last person to fight mac and he also was the only one that wanted to fight mac.

altho mac writing his blog really blows my mind.. pretty much completely rules out mac as the guy that leaves for me.. but who knows
bail3yz is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome