MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   Ultimate Fighter TV (http://www.mmaforum.com/ultimate-fighter-tv/)
-   -   is mac danzig in the final (http://www.mmaforum.com/ultimate-fighter-tv/27610-mac-danzig-final.html)

sagayate 12-02-2007 01:09 AM

is mac danzig in the final
 
Mac Danzig: Hey, no problem, man. I just want to say that no matter what happens Iím here to stay. Wins and losses will always happen, but Iím here for the long haul. I finally have a chance to make a living out of this and Iím going for it because Iím tired of being poor.

http://www.craveonline.com/articles/...ate_fight.html

Does this sound like heís in the final?

davidm724 12-02-2007 02:26 AM

Lots of other related threads on this, but I'm sticking with my 'Mac walking out' theory.

Nosbig 12-02-2007 02:27 AM

I would like mac to be in the finals, even if he's not he still may have been given a contract.

thai_fighter 12-02-2007 01:41 PM

Mac will be given a contract for the UFC either by winning TUF or not. He is a good fighter, he was KOTC lightweight champ. I think that it will be him and George in the finals, and I hope the George beats him just because I don't like Mac's attitude, but that is just me.

sove 12-02-2007 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thai_fighter (Post 403333)
Mac will be given a contract for the UFC either by winning TUF or not. He is a good fighter, he was KOTC lightweight champ. I think that it will be him and George in the finals, and I hope the George beats him just because I don't like Mac's attitude, but that is just me.

Agreed on George beating Mac. Mac is a good fighter, but I liked George's attitude and work ethic. Some people were probably put off by his actions in the house, but to me, he is one of the very few professionals we've seen in any season. He doesn't have to graduate TUF to become a real fighter.

HowardStern 12-03-2007 02:07 AM

Mac has been posting on his blog that he is training.He will be one of the TUF finalist and I think he will win it all.I like his attitude.He eats right,trains hard and is a good fighter.He doesn't like jerkoffs who are there just to be seen on TV.

davidm724 12-03-2007 03:25 AM

Errm, I'm betting we wont see Mac until about Marchish. That's if my big prediction is right.

kilik 12-03-2007 03:32 PM

Mac is fighting in the Ultimate fighter Finale...Ive seen read on his interviews that he said he will be fighting in the ufc and on his website: http://www.macdanzig.net/
it says on the homepage he will be fighting in the finale. Is that enough evidence to say that he wont be leaving the UFC?

Davisty69 12-03-2007 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sove (Post 403341)
Agreed on George beating Mac. Mac is a good fighter, but I liked George's attitude and work ethic. Some people were probably put off by his actions in the house, but to me, he is one of the very few professionals we've seen in any season. He doesn't have to graduate TUF to become a real fighter.

I see it the opposite as you. I thought George was kind of an asshole. Now, I thought he was justified in being an asshole and I attributed a lot of it to TUF editing, but still assholish.

Mac, on the other hand, is my favorite fighter from the show(second would have to be Tommy and how he can escape a ton of deep submissions). He's funny as hell, above all of the immaturity of the other fighters, and actually thinks through most of what he says(excluding his attack on Bowman). He seems to be one of, if not the, most intelligent on the show. Some of the guys on the show, Barerra, war machine, and hightower, are just retarded. I didn't know they stacked stupid that high.

thai_fighter 12-03-2007 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davisty69 (Post 404154)
I see it the opposite as you. I thought George was kind of an asshole. Now, I thought he was justified in being an asshole and I attributed a lot of it to TUF editing, but still assholish.

Mac, on the other hand, is my favorite fighter from the show(second would have to be Tommy and how he can escape a ton of deep submissions). He's funny as hell, above all of the immaturity of the other fighters, and actually thinks through most of what he says(excluding his attack on Bowman). He seems to be one of, if not the, most intelligent on the show. Some of the guys on the show, Barerra, war machine, and hightower, are just retarded. I didn't know they stacked stupid that high.


I agree that those guys are retards. Mac does put a lot of thought into what he is going to say before he says it besides the bowman attack. He is a good fighter, heck i do believe that he has a good chance to go far in the UFC. I just don't like his attitude on the show with how great he thinks he is and how nobody can beat him and his negitivity and grumpyness. It's just my opion. But even though i really don't care for him, I still am looking forward to seeing him in the UFC and am wishing him the best of luck.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2