MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   Ultimate Fighter TV (http://www.mmaforum.com/ultimate-fighter-tv/)
-   -   TUF 7: The one-liners (http://www.mmaforum.com/ultimate-fighter-tv/34729-tuf-7-one-liners.html)

jasvll 04-17-2008 11:20 AM

TUF 7: The one-liners
 
Thought it would be fun to keep track of these. Add any you remember because I know there are a lot more.

Forrest:

"There will be absolutely no clapping."

Paraphrased:
"Room full of naked guys. Fantastic."

Paraphrased:
"He's good. Maybe too good. F*** him. I'm not coaching him."

I'm drawing a blank for Rampage right now, but I know he's given his share.

SimplyNate 04-17-2008 12:23 PM

"I am the coolest guy alive"

"You smell that guy, I think it was the smell that KO'd him, the funk came with the punch, you can have him"(Something along those lines can't remember exactly"

"That guy don't listen" (To just about every fighter)

"I can't spell what I want to say for that guy"

All -Rampage

All paraphrased. Can't remember the exact lines.

rufio.e0 04-17-2008 12:26 PM

HAHAHAHA
Great idea for a thread.

Rampage had the one, "I was 17 in the 9th grade. What you laughin at Chip? You're 22 ... ain't got no drivers license... and still living with yo momma."

jasvll 04-17-2008 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rufio.e0 (Post 521934)
HAHAHAHA
Great idea for a thread.

Rampage had the one, "I was 17 in the 9th grade. What you laughin at Chip? You're 22 ... ain't got no drivers license... and still living with yo momma."

I was trying to remember that one. :thumbsup:

ToeZup 04-17-2008 12:29 PM

Paraphrased:
"He's good. Maybe too good. F*** him. I'm not coaching him."

HAHA when Forrest said that I almost hit the floor.

kamikaze145 04-17-2008 01:02 PM

Yeah, I thought it was hilarious when Forrest said there would be no clapping.

jasvll 04-17-2008 01:07 PM

I think there are two primary factors making Forrest Griffin's humor work so well. First, he delivers the line so straight, that you wouldn't even know something funny just happened if you weren't listening closely. Second, he looks like Tommy Lee Jones.

When he runs for President, he has my vote.

Davisty69 04-17-2008 01:32 PM

Don't Forget Rampage's quote from Episode two "Don't do that...(writing down notes)Takes himself down..." That had me in tears.

plazzman 04-17-2008 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasvll (Post 521907)
Thought it would be fun to keep track of these. Add any you remember because I know there are a lot more.

Forrest:

"There will be absolutely no clapping."

Paraphrased:
"He's good. Maybe too good. F*** him. I'm not coaching him."

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davisty69
Don't Forget Rampage's quote from Episode two "Don't do that...(writing down notes)Takes himself down..." That had me in tears.

I crapped myself laughing at those ones. They were delivered so perfectly.

americanfighter 04-17-2008 03:35 PM

From the first episode

"Someone craped their pans I smelled it."


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2