Better Fighters - Page 2 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
Ultimate Fighter TV The Ultimate Fighter is the UFC's reality TV show featuring aspiring MMA fighters aspiring to win a contract with the UFC.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-12-2006, 10:44 PM
who's next?
 
Asian Sensation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Oakville, Ontario
Posts: 2,472
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentFury
He has problems with Dana.
And also the fact he lost pretty badly in his last two UFC fights, Dana let him go.
i really wanna see tito **** up dana hahah

“Obviously Today is a great day in MMA.....Pro Elite is dead” - Dana White
Asian Sensation is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-12-2006, 11:38 PM
F*ck You I Rhyme Better
 
Organik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,458
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentFury
He has problems with Dana.
And also the fact he lost pretty badly in his last two UFC fights, Dana let him go.
Dana must piss off alot of fighters... everyone had problems with him.. and somehow just gets them to like him again by givin them fame and money
Organik is offline  
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-13-2006, 01:23 PM
Lightweight
 
TheJame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,615
                     
TUF4 could've had a couple betters fighters, like I heard rumors of Edwards and Diaz being on the show but that never happened.

Has anyone even heard the slighest detail of the TUF5 format and how it's gonna go?
TheJame is offline  
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-13-2006, 04:50 PM
I eat babies
 
WouldLuv2FightU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Troy, Ohio
Posts: 7,647
Blog Entries: 3
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJame
TUF4 could've had a couple betters fighters, like I heard rumors of Edwards and Diaz being on the show but that never happened.

Has anyone even heard the slighest detail of the TUF5 format and how it's gonna go?
I have heard it was going to be 16 lightweights with coaches BJ Penn and Jens Pulver. I don't know though, if thats true then they prolly just started taping it now, since Penn and Pulver were both training for fights around the time I thought they would be taping this season. If they just started taping it recently, then TUF5 prolly won't be on till February or so. I don't know though it's just rumors, here's the source:

MMA WEEKLY - Your #1 Source for Daily MMA News, Interviews, Multimedia, and More
WouldLuv2FightU is offline  
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-13-2006, 05:01 PM
F*ck You I Rhyme Better
 
Organik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,458
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by WouldLuv2FightU
I have heard it was going to be 16 lightweights with coaches BJ Penn and Jens Pulver. I don't know though, if thats true then they prolly just started taping it now, since Penn and Pulver were both training for fights around the time I thought they would be taping this season. If they just started taping it recently, then TUF5 prolly won't be on till February or so. I don't know though it's just rumors, here's the source:

MMA WEEKLY - Your #1 Source for Daily MMA News, Interviews, Multimedia, and More

sick.. its obviously to be the #1 Contender
Organik is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome