New Developments!! - Page 6 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
Ultimate Fighter TV The Ultimate Fighter is the UFC's reality TV show featuring aspiring MMA fighters aspiring to win a contract with the UFC.

Reply

Old 06-13-2008, 01:37 PM   #51 (permalink)
Banned
 
TheNegation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,809
TheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodJunkie View Post
Whoever it is that's getting kicked off is an idiot and deserves it. These motherf**kers on the show are a bunch of drunk lushes and should be ashamed of themselves. Drinking till your s**tfaced and destroying a house, going to practice hungover and acting like little kids in general is unacceptable. These jack offs have the opportunity of a lifetime and they can't restrain themselves for 6 weeks...6 WEEKS! We always hear them whining about how hard it is being locked up with a house full of guys and away from home. Are we supposed to feel sorry for them, poor babies get to live in a beautiful home and focus on nothing but training, food is provided for them as is everything else they need to perform. Sounds like they have it real rough over there. These fools need to get locked up for real if they think thats bad. I got a 6 year prison term and didn't bitch as much as these idiots. I wish they kicked everyone of them of for drinking and being dipshits!

I guarantee you, 100%, that they are encouraged to do that shit!
Smashed houses and drunken debauchery is what gets TUF it's ratings, nobody would tune in to see these dudes "restraining" themselves.


Honestly, the last cool thing to happen on TUF was Marlon Sims and Noahs street fight.
TheNegation is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 06-13-2008, 01:47 PM   #52 (permalink)
OG Heavy Hitter
 
BloodJunkie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: So Cal
Posts: 2,663
BloodJunkie Is Beloved By AllBloodJunkie Is Beloved By AllBloodJunkie Is Beloved By AllBloodJunkie Is Beloved By AllBloodJunkie Is Beloved By AllBloodJunkie Is Beloved By AllBloodJunkie Is Beloved By AllBloodJunkie Is Beloved By AllBloodJunkie Is Beloved By AllBloodJunkie Is Beloved By AllBloodJunkie Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNegation View Post
I guarantee you, 100%, that they are encouraged to do that shit!
Smashed houses and drunken debauchery is what gets TUF it's ratings, nobody would tune in to see these dudes "restraining" themselves.


Honestly, the last cool thing to happen on TUF was Marlon Sims and Noahs street fight.
Oh, I'm sure they get encouraged too. Its shameful IMO. I just don't get what these guys are always bitching about and just because the producers would like them to get s**tfaced and act like idiots doesn't mean that they have to do it. I have noticed that Mike Dolce doesn't partake in the circus and I respect that about him. He came for the opportunity and decided to take advantage of it.
__________________


Credit to Toxic for the sick sig!
BloodJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 01:50 PM   #53 (permalink)
Banned
 
coldcall420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: banned
Posts: 0
Blog Entries: 1
coldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodJunkie View Post
Oh, I'm sure they get encouraged too. Its shameful IMO. I just don't get what these guys are always bitching about and just because the producers would like them to get s**tfaced and act like idiots doesn't mean that they have to do it. I have noticed that Mike Dolce doesn't partake in the circus and I respect that about him. He came for the opportunity and decided to take advantage of it.
yeah but they still dont have t.v. I mean what kind of shit is that...... maybe th guys that know they are goin hme when its over are tryin to stick it to dana and the fertitas..??
coldcall420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 01:57 PM   #54 (permalink)
*Tap or Nap*
 
WarHERO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 1,737
WarHERO is a jewel in the roughWarHERO is a jewel in the roughWarHERO is a jewel in the roughWarHERO is a jewel in the roughWarHERO is a jewel in the roughWarHERO is a jewel in the roughWarHERO is a jewel in the roughWarHERO is a jewel in the roughWarHERO is a jewel in the roughWarHERO is a jewel in the roughWarHERO is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldcall420 View Post
so you think CB will do nothin but kick ass??? What would happen to CB if he has to fight Nate MArquardt, or Rich Franklin you see him beating those guys cuz I dont, hell I dont see him bein able to beat Diego Sanchez and he's lighter....I think these guys are hyped up by the show and really dont end up bein much. Were just now gonna get a look at Mac Danzig against Guida and most people are pickin Clay to win....who the hell has a guy like Rashad Evens really fought thats tough....no one besides Tito(where's Tito again, and what did Machida do to him) no one.....as far as the TUF show...yeah he's like top 2 maybe the best but when he's in the UFC i dont see him as a superstar......jmo Chris Leben vs. CB = Leben
Wow. That is one bold statement. I think that CB vs. Danzig would be a great fight. When I said that I didn't say he would go undefeated his whole career. What I meant by that is he will do well in the UFC. He is a very experienced and smart fighter. He CAN kick some ass(which doesn't mean he ALWAYS will).
__________________

-Ortiz/GSP/Silva
WarHERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 02:24 PM   #55 (permalink)
Banned
 
coldcall420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: banned
Posts: 0
Blog Entries: 1
coldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodJunkie View Post
Oh, I'm sure they get encouraged too. Its shameful IMO. I just don't get what these guys are always bitching about and just because the producers would like them to get s**tfaced and act like idiots doesn't mean that they have to do it. I have noticed that Mike Dolce doesn't partake in the circus and I respect that about him. He came for the opportunity and decided to take advantage of it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarHERO View Post
Wow. That is one bold statement. I think that CB vs. Danzig would be a great fight. When I said that I didn't say he would go undefeated his whole career. What I meant by that is he will do well in the UFC. He is a very experienced and smart fighter. He CAN kick some ass(which doesn't mean he ALWAYS will).
I try to be bold.... didnt mean for the blood junkie quote...my bad
coldcall420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 03:34 PM   #56 (permalink)
You're Welcome.
 
Canadian Psycho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Eh?
Posts: 7,182
Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
To the poster who semi-knocked Danzig... coldcall, is it?

The fact that most people are picking Clay over Mac isn't a shot at Mac's ability, or lack thereof. If anything, it's a testament to Clay Guida and how good he is in the Octagon. To even suggest that Mac isn't all that good at what he does because some, or perhaps many don't see him getting passed Guida is rather silly, to be honest, if not downright foolish. That's a lot like saying Bisping isn't all that great because Anderson Silva would demolish him. Or that Joe Stevenson is talentless because BJ rendered him a bloody mess. A talented and promising fighter can still be beaten by the best. Then again, maybe I've just read too much into your statement.

Bottom line, some TUF finalists have been duds, no doubt. Rashad Evans and Kendall Grove both come to mind, especially Grove. But the shows have also provided for a varitable plethora of talented fighters, such as Forest Griffin, Nate Diaz, Mike Bisping, and others whom didn't even win the damn thing, but were still brought back, and fight, rather impressively, to this day. So to knock the very concept of TUF as a whole, in my opinion, is a rather blind thing to do. I mean, look at the talent to come out of each season... they're all right there in front of you. Don't let a few rotten turds influence you so much. Again, my apologies if I've read too much into things, here.

Last edited by Canadian Psycho : 06-13-2008 at 03:39 PM.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 04:35 PM   #57 (permalink)
Banned
 
coldcall420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: banned
Posts: 0
Blog Entries: 1
coldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
To the poster who semi-knocked Danzig... coldcall, is it?

The fact that most people are picking Clay over Mac isn't a shot at Mac's ability, or lack thereof. If anything, it's a testament to Clay Guida and how good he is in the Octagon. To even suggest that Mac isn't all that good at what he does because some, or perhaps many don't see him getting passed Guida is rather silly, to be honest, if not downright foolish. That's a lot like saying Bisping isn't all that great because Anderson Silva would demolish him. Or that Joe Stevenson is talentless because BJ rendered him a bloody mess. A talented and promising fighter can still be beaten by the best. Then again, maybe I've just read too much into your statement.

Bottom line, some TUF finalists have been duds, no doubt. Rashad Evans and Kendall Grove both come to mind, especially Grove. But the shows have also provided for a varitable plethora of talented fighters, such as Forest Griffin, Nate Diaz, Mike Bisping, and others whom didn't even win the damn thing, but were still brought back, and fight, rather impressively, to this day. So to knock the very concept of TUF as a whole, in my opinion, is a rather blind thing to do. I mean, look at the talent to come out of each season... they're all right there in front of you. Don't let a few rotten turds influence you so much. Again, my apologies if I've read too much into things, here.
dude read dont draw your own conclusions...what you say is basically what i think, I just dont see CB bein anything in the UFC, My all time favorite fighter is Diego Sanchez...how did he get in the UFC???? Im not sayin all tuf fighters dont have game I was simply saying that people fall in love with some from the show and really they aint shit...i.e Rashad Evans..dont put words in my mouth...(or i guess i should say dont rewrite my post) the fact is i never took a shot at Macs ability....HE won the show he's got game but my point was how long ago did he win the show...where has he been..he's not a draw like a bigger fighter such as Clay or Roger Huerta.....he could be, but when I think of sucess from the tuf show I think of guys like Forrest, and Diego....thats what i was saying...the whole BJ stevenson thing i'm not gonna dignify that with an answer.....
coldcall420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios