MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   Ultimate Fighter TV (http://www.mmaforum.com/ultimate-fighter-tv/)
-   -   Interview with Shane Nelson (http://www.mmaforum.com/ultimate-fighter-tv/44741-interview-shane-nelson.html)

IronMan 10-09-2008 10:05 PM

Interview with Shane Nelson
 
Alright, so I talked to Shane Nelson (one of the two nutjobs from last night and, in my opinion, the less of the two) and the interview is up on FightTicker and MMAOpinion. Go check it out.

Walker 10-09-2008 10:23 PM

First off- great read as always- it's really good to see the insights of what these fighters are thinking.

I do hope Shane is serious about being "super motivated" because he did seem to have some good potential.

I'd hate to have some of my most worst drunken moments on film much less shown to national TV.

So I hope he can learn from the experience and become a better person and fighter combined. I'm sure it's tough to live through a situation like that so I hope he's stronger for it and learns the right lessons from it.

IronMan 10-09-2008 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walker (Post 680391)
First off- great read as always- it's really good to see the insights of what these fighters are thinking.



Glad you liked it.

Quote:

I do hope Shane is serious about being "super motivated" because he did seem to have some good potential.
Yeah, I was very impressed with the thai skills he displayed in the first fight.

Quote:

I'd hate to have some of my most worst drunken moments on film much less shown to national TV.
That's why I don't drink.

Quote:

So I hope he can learn from the experience and become a better person and fighter combined. I'm sure it's tough to live through a situation like that so I hope he's stronger for it and learns the right lessons from it.
Me too. I'd like to see him have success. He is a really nice guy, I will say that.

snakerattle79 10-10-2008 02:36 AM

Junie Browning and Shane Nelson are Bad for the Sport, they need to be brought to Japan and compete in NYE against Hong Man Choi and Semmy Schilt in a Tag Team MMA Match

XitUp 10-10-2008 05:14 AM

Good interview but you need to proof read your stuff before you post it, you often have typos :thumb02:
Also you could have drilled him about being a dick when he was drunk.

IronMan 10-10-2008 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XitUp (Post 680516)
Good interview but you need to proof read your stuff before you post it, you often have typos :thumb02:
Also you could have drilled him about being a dick when he was drunk.

I did, but I didn't want to do it in the interview, because it would've made me sound like a dick, and I tried to stay unbiased.

I will say this, he's definitely one of those guys who's a nice guy without the booze.

XitUp 10-10-2008 10:40 AM

LoL, unlike his drinking buddy who is a prick 24/7.

IronMan 10-10-2008 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XitUp (Post 680588)
LoL, unlike his drinking buddy who is a prick 24/7.

Yeah, I don't know if I could put up with Junie.

I have a very low tolerance for dickheads, so I'm not sure I really want that interview. All I can do is cheer against him on the show.

joppp 10-10-2008 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IronMan (Post 680604)
Yeah, I don't know if I could put up with Junie.

I have a very low tolerance for dickheads, so I'm not sure I really want that interview. All I can do is cheer against him on the show.

I'm sure you will cheer, as will I, when Lawlor knocks his ass out (trust me, it's gonna happen. you wait and see).

Too bad there's a big chance he'll be in the finals, with him being the ufc.com blogger. That... sucks.

IronMan 10-10-2008 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joppp (Post 680637)
I'm sure you will cheer, as will I, when Lawlor knocks his ass out (trust me, it's gonna happen. you wait and see).

Too bad there's a big chance he'll be in the finals, with him being the ufc.com blogger. That... sucks.

Yeah. I'm not big on the idea of having him in the finals, and he probably won't be kicked of the show, but he'll get his ass kicked at some point, and I'll be happy to see that.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2