1- Those fights were 6months ago.
2- Bader was losing on his feet against a bjj guy, not a striker: Bader doesn't have a decent stand up.
3- Krzysztof is a striker, and barely touched Vinny... Did he kick Vinny's legs? Yes, he did, but you won't knock anybody "out" with leg kicks.
4- Vinny is currently training full time at Xtreme Couture.
5- I said a few times that he was going to win by sub. and he did
1. Marshall also had a 4 inch reach advantage and Bader didn't do bad in the standup.
2. Vinny probably has the worst standup in the house.
3. 6 months isn't enough to improve such a standup game.
4. Bader DOES have decent standup and he has power. Decent is all you need to beat Vinny in that category.
Vinny better hope he is able to pull guard because I don't think he can take Bader down or out strike him.
Psalm 30:5 "For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning."
Top 3 Favorite Fighters
1. Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell
2. Glover Teixeira
3. Demian Maia
Last edited by Stapler; 12-04-2008 at 12:26 PM.