Dana is such a hypocrite, who buys that excuse for Junie? - Page 4 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
Ultimate Fighter TV The Ultimate Fighter is the UFC's reality TV show featuring aspiring MMA fighters aspiring to win a contract with the UFC.

Reply

Old 12-05-2008, 01:07 AM   #31 (permalink)
Light Heavyweight
 
Biowza's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 3,474
Blog Entries: 1
Biowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A Baller
I'm pretty pleased with how the whole situation panned out.
Biowza is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 12-05-2008, 01:25 AM   #32 (permalink)
<= MODERATOR=>
 
Xerxes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 5,224
Xerxes Is Beloved By AllXerxes Is Beloved By AllXerxes Is Beloved By AllXerxes Is Beloved By AllXerxes Is Beloved By AllXerxes Is Beloved By AllXerxes Is Beloved By AllXerxes Is Beloved By AllXerxes Is Beloved By AllXerxes Is Beloved By AllXerxes Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekou View Post
question....


if Dana kicked him off, wouldnt they have to restructure the entire show and find another opponent?
Not at all. They'd just bring back in another fighter as replacement just like they always do when somebody is badly injured.
Also In the previous season Jesse Taylor got removed from the finale because of the incident he created during that night outside of the house, he got replaced by CB the morning after.
Xerxes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 09:15 AM   #33 (permalink)
Super Heavyweight
 
cabby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,806
cabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekou View Post
question....


if Dana kicked him off, wouldnt they have to restructure the entire show and find another opponent?
OF course. Not like it hasn't been done before though. Dude lost anyways. Dana really did show that he is a douche-bag. Like someone else has already stated(forgot who it was) Dana bitches about working so hard to make things right for MMA and he lets shit like this fly in the very house he brings them all too, just fricken ridiculous.
cabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 11:13 AM   #34 (permalink)
Amatuer
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 129
Cheef_Reef will become famous soon enoughCheef_Reef will become famous soon enoughCheef_Reef will become famous soon enoughCheef_Reef will become famous soon enoughCheef_Reef will become famous soon enoughCheef_Reef will become famous soon enoughCheef_Reef will become famous soon enoughCheef_Reef will become famous soon enoughCheef_Reef will become famous soon enoughCheef_Reef will become famous soon enoughCheef_Reef will become famous soon enough
i really wanted to see someone throw a glass at junie.. not to see him get cut or anything (although that would be cool too) but to see dana's reaction and how he would punish them after he just let junie stay 3 times for the same shit.
__________________
Five Faves:
Rampage
Fedor
The Spider
The Super Samoan
The Axe Murderer
Cheef_Reef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 12:07 PM   #35 (permalink)
Lightweight
 
randyspankstito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: eugene, oregon
Posts: 1,673
randyspankstito is on another level nowrandyspankstito is on another level nowrandyspankstito is on another level nowrandyspankstito is on another level nowrandyspankstito is on another level nowrandyspankstito is on another level nowrandyspankstito is on another level nowrandyspankstito is on another level nowrandyspankstito is on another level nowrandyspankstito is on another level nowrandyspankstito is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by randyspankstito View Post
They only said that because dana implied that was what he wanted them to say. When you are a scrub on TUF, trying to fight and suck dana's cock into a ufc contract, you say whatever you think he wants you to say.

But yeah, if he was going to follow any precedent from past shows, junie should have been kicked off the first time. Remember the last season when that guy got a place in the finals and then got kicked off for behavior after the show was over?

Dana just didn't like him because he looked thuggish and was a lay and prayer, he wanted his cute little guy with the mullet to win it.
Neg rep for that? Really? Hey I just tell it like it is. If you can't handle it because your still sucking on your mommies titties, that's to bad.

I guess I'm asking for it by posting in the ultimate fighter TV section. I thought this show was on after your bedtime.. You must have done a good job eating out your mom and beating off your daddy to get to stay up so late and watch.

Last edited by randyspankstito : 12-05-2008 at 12:09 PM.
randyspankstito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 12:57 PM   #36 (permalink)
Lightweight
 
LV 2 H8 U's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: NC
Posts: 1,692
LV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by randyspankstito View Post
Neg rep for that? Really? Hey I just tell it like it is. If you can't handle it because your still sucking on your mommies titties, that's to bad.

I guess I'm asking for it by posting in the ultimate fighter TV section. I thought this show was on after your bedtime.. You must have done a good job eating out your mom and beating off your daddy to get to stay up so late and watch.
I get unfounded neg reps too. But dont get yourself banned because some penis with ears doesn't like what you said.

You know Dana was damned if he did and damned if he didn't. I don't always agree with his decisions, but this time he made the best of it and it turned out OK...Junie got what he had coming. Right?

Last edited by LV 2 H8 U : 12-05-2008 at 12:59 PM.
LV 2 H8 U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 01:14 PM   #37 (permalink)
Banned
 
XitUp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 2,719
XitUp Is Respected By All He CrossesXitUp Is Respected By All He CrossesXitUp Is Respected By All He CrossesXitUp Is Respected By All He CrossesXitUp Is Respected By All He CrossesXitUp Is Respected By All He CrossesXitUp Is Respected By All He CrossesXitUp Is Respected By All He CrossesXitUp Is Respected By All He CrossesXitUp Is Respected By All He CrossesXitUp Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabby View Post
I heard she got a little rowdy in another thread, probably defending Junie for being a prick I bet she is ******* pissed off haha. It made my day seeing Junie get subbed.
Ooh, link?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sworddemon View Post
Then again what the hell do I know...he's rich and successful as hell, and I'm gonna probably watch no matter what the hell happens.
Exactly. Dana might be a foul mouth dick but he's not as stupid as he looks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyspankstito View Post
Neg rep for that? Really? Hey I just tell it like it is. If you can't handle it because your still sucking on your mommies titties, that's to bad.

I guess I'm asking for it by posting in the ultimate fighter TV section. I thought this show was on after your bedtime.. You must have done a good job eating out your mom and beating off your daddy to get to stay up so late and watch.
Crying about neg reps will not get you anywhere. We all get them, it's only the internet.


Junie should have been kicked off loads of times (and, in all fairness had his head stomped on a few times) but I think we all enjoyed watching him get his arse kicked in the cage.
XitUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 01:34 PM   #38 (permalink)
Super Heavyweight
 
cabby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,806
cabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by XitUp View Post
Ooh, link?

Her comments were deleted, I missed out as well.
cabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 01:44 PM   #39 (permalink)
Banned
 
XitUp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 2,719
XitUp Is Respected By All He CrossesXitUp Is Respected By All He CrossesXitUp Is Respected By All He CrossesXitUp Is Respected By All He CrossesXitUp Is Respected By All He CrossesXitUp Is Respected By All He CrossesXitUp Is Respected By All He CrossesXitUp Is Respected By All He CrossesXitUp Is Respected By All He CrossesXitUp Is Respected By All He CrossesXitUp Is Respected By All He Crosses
Aw, spoilsports.


(not really mods, I love you all. x x x )
XitUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 01:45 PM   #40 (permalink)
Lightweight
 
Sicilian_Esq's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,570
Sicilian_Esq Is True Champion Of KnowledgeSicilian_Esq Is True Champion Of KnowledgeSicilian_Esq Is True Champion Of KnowledgeSicilian_Esq Is True Champion Of KnowledgeSicilian_Esq Is True Champion Of KnowledgeSicilian_Esq Is True Champion Of KnowledgeSicilian_Esq Is True Champion Of KnowledgeSicilian_Esq Is True Champion Of KnowledgeSicilian_Esq Is True Champion Of KnowledgeSicilian_Esq Is True Champion Of KnowledgeSicilian_Esq Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowGraffiti View Post
Dana's logic is lets make him stay on because he actually wants to be kicked out to make himself feel better so let's not give him what he wants as punishment (lame reverse psycology or something), what a load of b.s., I see right through it. Dana obviously wants to keep him around just because he's a character who craves attention. Junie should've been kicked out so many tiems already. It seems so contrived. Anyone else buy that? Rant over.
Dana isn't really a hypocrite b/c he's only about ratings and money.
Sicilian_Esq is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios