A celebrity version of TUF?
I thought about it the other day and at first I thought "yeah I could definitely see the UFC pulling this off with some D-list celebrities or child stars" (Danny Bonaduce comes to mind). Then I thought "nah there's no way Dana would do this after he's preached about how the UFC won't do freak shows". But the idea of celebrities fighting each other.. I don't know who wouldn't wanna watch Dustin Diamond get knocked out. If there's any man that can do this and not look like a hypocrite would be Dana White!
I could see it now Dana says "we've gotten 16 celebrities who want to learn and become a legit contender in the UFC" or something like that. The reason I say 16 instead of 32 celebrities is because I don't see anyone fighting to get into the house.
The tough part is to name the 16 celebrities who you could see in it:
1) Danny Bonaduce
2) Damien Fahey (former host of MTV TRL)
3) Jose Canseco
4) Dustin Diamond (Screech from Saved by the bell)
5) Aaron Carter
6) Nick Carter
7) Chance (from I Love New York and Real Chance at love)
8) Big John (Brett Michael's body guard from Rock of Love)
9) 12-Pack from I Love New York & Daisy of Love)
10) Jack Osbourne
11) DMX (rapper)
12) White Boy (I love New York 2, I love money)
13) Taylor Made (I love new york 2, I love money 2)
14) Buddah (I love New York 2, I love money 2)
15) Frank the entertainer (I love new york 2, I love money 1 and 2)
16) Flex (Daisy of Love)
I don't even know who would coach this
So yeah.. a little out there with my cast. I picked alot from VH1 reality shows because most of them end up being the type that loses their popularity after the show ends and can only get booked to do like DJing at a club or something. Also VH1 does a good job of making little reality stars have name recognition.
Last edited by ZaoSyn; 06-05-2009 at 10:33 PM.