Best fighter to come out of or possibly come out of Ultimate Fighter? - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
Ultimate Fighter TV The Ultimate Fighter is the UFC's reality TV show featuring aspiring MMA fighters aspiring to win a contract with the UFC.

View Poll Results: Best fighter out of Ultimate Fighter?

Diego Sanchez 7 21.21%
Rashad Evans 2 6.06%
Nate Quarry 0 0%
Forrest Griffin 8 24.24%
Michael Bisping 14 42.42%
Kendall Grove 0 0%
Matt Hamill 0 0%
Stephan Bonnar 0 0%
Chris Leben 0 0%
Mike Swick 2 6.06%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Reply

Old 06-29-2006, 02:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
Hero Of The Day
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 1,177
Rush has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Best fighter to come out of or possibly come out of Ultimate Fighter?

Who do you think is the best fighter to come out of Ultimate Fighter or eventually become the best fighter to come out of Ultimate Fighter?

I think Forrest Griffin is. Then Nate Quarry. Nate Quarry is the only one to come out of the show to get a title shot but however hes over rated. Forrest Griffin has far more talent than him and is a big draw and already popular.

Who do you think?
Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 06-29-2006, 03:35 AM   #2 (permalink)
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 60
Gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I think Bisping has the tools to go far.
Gman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 03:41 AM   #3 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 131
alamojj has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush
Who do you think is the best fighter to come out of Ultimate Fighter or eventually become the best fighter to come out of Ultimate Fighter?

I think Forrest Griffin is. Then Nate Quarry. Nate Quarry is the only one to come out of the show to get a title shot but however hes over rated. Forrest Griffin has far more talent than him and is a big draw and already popular.

Who do you think?
Holy crap N Quarry sucks huge donkey. That dudes stance alone shows how weak he is. Hes a damn cry baby too. Hands down best lb 4 lb out of that group you named has to be Mike Swick...That dude is nasty with his hands and on the ground.
alamojj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 03:44 AM   #4 (permalink)
Hero Of The Day
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 1,177
Rush has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by alamojj
Holy crap N Quarry sucks huge donkey. That dudes stance alone shows how weak he is. Hes a damn cry baby too. Hands down best lb 4 lb out of that group you named has to be Mike Swick...That dude is nasty with his hands and on the ground.
Yeah, I said he was over rated. He could only beat old a-- Shaonie Carter would looked like he was drunk while fighting Quarry. Quarry is a crybaby thats what makes it funny watching him fight. I hope his career is done after that beating he got from Franklin.
Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 03:48 AM   #5 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 131
alamojj has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Yeah I hope that queer goes and sucks off Chris Leben some more and leave the fighting to the fighters...
alamojj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 03:51 AM   #6 (permalink)
Hero Of The Day
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 1,177
Rush has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by alamojj
Yeah I hope that queer goes and sucks off Chris Leben some more and leave the fighting to the fighters...
Yeah same. When he got injured on ultimate fighter he cried like a baby and they made it sound like it was the end of the show just because hes on Team Quest. Then the idiot crowd at UFC 56 celebrities like Stephan Bonnar actually thought Quarry would beat Franklin but he got owned and I hope he is still in the hospital. He's like "I'm not done!" then no one cared. At the beginning of the fight he's like "I don't play this for fun. It's not a game. It's serious. And if anyone thinks I don't deserve this shot say it to my face" then my brother is like homo haha!
Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 03:54 AM   #7 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 131
alamojj has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Man I cant stand Team Quest Fighters...the only one with half a friggin brain is Randy.
alamojj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 03:55 AM   #8 (permalink)
Hero Of The Day
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 1,177
Rush has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by alamojj
Man I cant stand Team Quest Fighters...the only one with half a friggin brain is Randy.
Yeah, that's why they are over rated because of Randy Couture who trains them. Look, Ed Herman is freakin over rated as well. He will probably turn out just like Nate Quarry did. Get a broken nose from one of the best middleweights in the UFC lol. Ed Herman is a ginger kid and I hate him! Oh, and Dan Henderson is another only good fighter out of Team Quest. And Matt Lindland is f'n over rated and is out of Team Quest as well.
Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 03:57 AM   #9 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 131
alamojj has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush
Yeah, that's why they are over rated because of Randy Couture who trains them. Look, Ed Herman is freakin over rated as well. He will probably turn out just like Nate Quarry did. Get a broken nose from one of the best middleweights in the UFC lol. Ed Herman is a ginger kid and I hate him!
I was so disappointed in Dana White for handing that *** a contract after that shitty dispaly of MMA he showed at the TUF finale.
alamojj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 03:59 AM   #10 (permalink)
Hero Of The Day
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 1,177
Rush has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by alamojj
I was so disappointed in Dana White for handing that *** a contract after that shitty dispaly of MMA he showed at the TUF finale.
He handed Ed a contract? Oh god I hope not. And he shouldn't have given Kendall a contract either. They both will suck in the UFC.
Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios