Originally Posted by ashokjr
Seriously? Just curious. Why Marc? I mean, he doesnt have the best record and his after fight comment didnt give any indication that he learned anything. Why do you think he is will be the wildcard?
I see this coming down to two spots with three guys
- Went three rounds
- Fought the top guy
- Is a well rounded fighter
- Is an international fighter
- We Didn't see him take any damage
- Was the 6th(11th) over all pick
- May have been injured in the fight and we haven't seen it
- Has been in the back ground for the comp
- Might have trouble beating any of the guys in the next round
- Was the Top pick overall
- Has the best knock out power in the house
- Has a great wrestling pedigree
- Is one of the most experienced guys
- Took no damage in his fight
- Is the most likely of Team Koscheck to win in the next round
- Was crushed in the fight
- Dana might want a GSP/Kos WC fight (I doubt it)
- He picked his fight and lost
- Was the third pick overall and GSP's 2nd pick
- Lost to an amazing fighter(the plant) in Brookins
- Has a big personality and a set up for the next round
- He didn't get caught he got demolished by Brookins
- He doesn't see to be as well rounded as other fighters
- I don't think he would be able to make the semi's
It's going to be a tough call I think it comes down to eliminations.
- lost a competitive fight to a middle of the road fighter in Kyle Watson, he's also the youngest guy there so it won't be him.
- would normally be a prospect but he didn't lose to a great fighter, he lost to a guy who's 4-2 and he was the second to last pick.
- is clearly injured and won't be able to move on in the competition.
- Both guys are fighting right before the Wild Card match, Sayers was the last pick so he's got that going against him, Sako loses he lost to the last pick.
Keep in mind the last wild card picks were Uscola and McCray and they were the 2nd and 3rd picks from Tito...so pick order does matter. Henle and Hammertree were passed over even though they came closer to winning their fights.