Thumbs Up for GSP - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
Ultimate Fighter TV The Ultimate Fighter is the UFC's reality TV show featuring aspiring MMA fighters aspiring to win a contract with the UFC.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-16-2010, 05:56 PM Thread Starter
MMA Fanatic
 
HDaren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 24
           
Thumbs Up for GSP

Georges ignores Koscheck's pranks and comments. I just thought I'd say that I like GSP's attitude and his ability to keep his emotions in check; one of the reasons why I like GSP so much is because he's humble and he does his talking with his fists--or feet.

Anyone else agree with me?
HDaren is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-16-2010, 07:00 PM
Lightweight
 
Dan0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Latvia
Posts: 1,543
                     
Kos is the little kid poking a stick to his superior elder. You know he is going to get a real good whacking in the end.
Dan0 is offline  
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-17-2010, 01:57 AM Thread Starter
MMA Fanatic
 
HDaren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 24
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan0 View Post
Kos is the little kid poking a stick to his superior elder. You know he is going to get a real good whacking in the end.
Oh how true that post is.
HDaren is offline  
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-18-2010, 04:12 AM
The Mad Titan
 
Guy Incognito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Following The Path To Jesus Set By His Disciple Vitor Belfort
Posts: 5,111
                     

Guy Incognito is offline  
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-18-2010, 01:37 PM
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 65
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDaren View Post
I like GSP so much is because he's humble and he does his talking with his fists--or feet
He hasn't done his talking with his fists or feet since Serra dropped him unfortunately. He does his talking with his hugs.

Agree completely with your other points, he's a fantastic guy and ambassador for the sport. Pity that I'm no longer a fan of him when he's inside the octagon.
drmz is offline  
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-19-2010, 12:08 AM Thread Starter
MMA Fanatic
 
HDaren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 24
           
Yeah, that's true. I hope he does a bit more stand up with Kos.
HDaren is offline  
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-19-2010, 09:26 AM
Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 641
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmz View Post
He hasn't done his talking with his fists or feet since Serra dropped him unfortunately. He does his talking with his hugs.

Agree completely with your other points, he's a fantastic guy and ambassador for the sport. Pity that I'm no longer a fan of him when he's inside the octagon.


This guy disagrees
spaulding91 is offline  
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-23-2010, 12:43 AM Thread Starter
MMA Fanatic
 
HDaren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 24
           
Lol, that's a great demonstration of how GSP does his work.
HDaren is offline  
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-23-2010, 03:55 PM
-Raids Into Transylvania-
 
Nefilim777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Posts: 3,029
                     
GSP brings class to MMA. Koscheck takes it back to the gutter.

Sjung för gamla Djurgår'n

Lock the gates, make them watch...
Nefilim777 is offline  
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-23-2010, 03:59 PM
Curitiba Food and Liquor
 
swpthleg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NY
Posts: 16,176
Blog Entries: 14
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDaren View Post
Georges ignores Koscheck's pranks and comments. I just thought I'd say that I like GSP's attitude and his ability to keep his emotions in check; one of the reasons why I like GSP so much is because he's humble and he does his talking with his fists--or feet.

Anyone else agree with me?
That's because Georges lives his life in accordance with the seven virtues of bushido.


Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome