TUF 13 - Who do you want to coach? - Page 3 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
Ultimate Fighter TV The Ultimate Fighter is the UFC's reality TV show featuring aspiring MMA fighters aspiring to win a contract with the UFC.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-01-2010, 07:52 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7,811
                     
When is the UFC finally doing the Asian season overseas??
BobbyCooper is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-01-2010, 08:02 AM
You're not terribly important to me
 
UFC_OWNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sell me this pen
Posts: 15,091
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
When is the UFC finally doing the Asian season overseas??
after they do australia


Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK


UFC_OWNS is online now  
post #23 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-01-2010, 08:03 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7,811
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
after they do australia
Oh^^ well they will probably cast some Asian's there too
BobbyCooper is offline  
post #24 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-01-2010, 08:10 AM
You're not terribly important to me
 
UFC_OWNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sell me this pen
Posts: 15,091
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
Oh^^ well they will probably cast some Asian's there too
our country is full of indians,asians,lebanese and we arew suddenly getting a rapid growth in Germans


Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK


UFC_OWNS is online now  
post #25 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-01-2010, 08:18 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7,811
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
our country is full of indians,asians,lebanese and we arew suddenly getting a rapid growth in Germans
The multiculturality is an awesome thing in Down Under, no question!
BobbyCooper is offline  
post #26 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-01-2010, 08:21 AM
You're not terribly important to me
 
UFC_OWNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sell me this pen
Posts: 15,091
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
The multiculturality is an awesome thing in Down Under, no question!
yeah well you get confused whos country it really is when you go there for the 1st time, the maoris think its there country but we just pay them out to shut them up


Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK


UFC_OWNS is online now  
post #27 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-01-2010, 08:27 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7,811
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
yeah well you get confused whos country it really is when you go there for the 1st time, the maoris think its there country but we just pay them out to shut them up
It belongs to the poor Aborigine's in my mind.

Maoris to New Zealand.
BobbyCooper is offline  
post #28 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-01-2010, 08:28 AM
You're not terribly important to me
 
UFC_OWNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sell me this pen
Posts: 15,091
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
It belongs to the poor Aborigine's in my mind.

Maoris to New Zealand.
meh whatta gonna do right? was gonan go to germaNY last year when i went to europe and the usa but ran out of time and money


Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK


UFC_OWNS is online now  
post #29 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-01-2010, 08:40 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7,811
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
meh whatta gonna do right? was gonan go to germaNY last year when i went to europe and the usa but ran out of time and money
Oh cool! How long did you travel?

I find it so totally amazing that Germany has a partnership with all these countrys, like OZ, NZ, Japan, Korea, Canada and on and on for the Working Holiday Visum. When I think about my poor neighbours, like Austria or Switzerland.. who don't have that kind of agreement yet. I would literally hate the country only for that!!!
BobbyCooper is offline  
post #30 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-01-2010, 08:43 AM
You're not terribly important to me
 
UFC_OWNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sell me this pen
Posts: 15,091
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
Oh cool! How long did you travel?

I find it so totally amazing that Germany has a partnership with all these countrys, like OZ, NZ, Japan, Korea, Canada and on and on for the Working Holiday Visum. When I think about my poor neighbours, like Austria or Switzerland.. who don't have that kind of agreement yet. I would literally hate the country only for that!!!
yeah iw ould hate that too, but seriuosly man i did 36 hours on the plane straight it killed me so bad i went insane, on the way back i vomited from all the flying and the fat people sitting next to me when i wanna go to the toilet


Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK


UFC_OWNS is online now  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome