TUF MULTI POLL : Who will Win the TUF Semi Finals ? - Page 2 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
Ultimate Fighter TV The Ultimate Fighter is the UFC's reality TV show featuring aspiring MMA fighters aspiring to win a contract with the UFC.

View Poll Results: Who wins : Nam Phan vs Michael Johnson Jonathan Brookins vs Kyle Watson
Nam Phan and Jonathan Brookins 11 28.95%
Jonathan Brookins and Michael Johnson 23 60.53%
Kyle Watson and Nam Phan 1 2.63%
Michael Johnson and Kyle Watson 0 0%
Nam Phan 5 13.16%
Michael Johnson 2 5.26%
Jonathan Brookins 19 50.00%
Kyle Watson 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-30-2010, 08:46 PM
Colossal-weight
 
John8204's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 8,869
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDawg View Post

That guy who got submitted twice by guillitine, once from side control, was Koscheck's first pick.

Can't say he made the best picks.
But they were the best choices of a generally horrible team.

Besides Watson has never won a decision, pretty good reason not to think he'll start with this dude.
John8204 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-01-2010, 09:22 AM
Dr. Krav...nose, throat, and groin.
 
smokelaw1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 530
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDawg View Post
And that's why you think he's going to win? Because he lost to Jose Aldo?

That's retarded.

Reading comprehension is FUN! No, he picks him to win because he fought competitively against Jose Aldo, who would eat whole and shit out anyone in the house right now, into the third round.

If you lasted into the third round with Jose Aldo, I'd pick you to win too. But you wouldn't. Neither would I. (I'm guessing you wouldn't...maybe I'm wrong....but I'm probably not.)
smokelaw1 is offline  
post #13 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-01-2010, 09:36 AM Thread Starter
Flyweight
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 352
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDawg View Post
And that's why you think he's going to win? Because he lost to Jose Aldo?

That's retarded.



That guy who got submitted twice by guillotine, once from side control, was Koscheck's first pick.

His picks weren't too good.
using the word retarded in this context is a bit mentally deficient.

i didnt say i thought losing to aldo meant hed win. i said that it has been mentioned that taking aldo into round 3 is a good indication of experience and quality compared to some of the other guys in that house.

go back and read your question.

then read my answer

and think about it
VincePierce is offline  
post #14 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-01-2010, 09:38 AM Thread Starter
Flyweight
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 352
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokelaw1 View Post
Reading comprehension is FUN! No, he picks him to win because he fought competitively against Jose Aldo, who would eat whole and shit out anyone in the house right now, into the third round.

If you lasted into the third round with Jose Aldo, I'd pick you to win too. But you wouldn't. Neither would I. (I'm guessing you wouldn't...maybe I'm wrong....but I'm probably not.)
thank you. an intelligent poster. im stunned.
VincePierce is offline  
post #15 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-01-2010, 09:39 AM Thread Starter
Flyweight
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 352
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by John8204 View Post
But they were the best choices of a generally horrible team.

Besides Watson has never won a decision, pretty good reason not to think he'll start with this dude.
im hoping watson knocks him out. heard a lot of bad shit about nam.
VincePierce is offline  
post #16 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-01-2010, 09:45 AM
Roll Tide Roll
 
G_Land's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: South West Alabama
Posts: 7,603
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by VincePierce View Post
using the word retarded in this context is a bit mentally deficient.

i didnt say i thought losing to aldo meant hed win. i said that it has been mentioned that taking aldo into round 3 is a good indication of experience and quality compared to some of the other guys in that house.

go back and read your question.

then read my answer

and think about it
Quote:
Originally Posted by VincePierce View Post
thank you. an intelligent poster. im stunned.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VincePierce View Post
im hoping watson knocks him out. heard a lot of bad shit about nam.



Holy triple post batman



Credit to M.C !!
G_Land is offline  
post #17 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-01-2010, 09:51 AM
Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 598
                     
I will never doubt Brookins again, ever ever ever ever. Ok ?I never really doubted him but it doesnt matter.
TheReturn is offline  
post #18 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-01-2010, 10:06 AM Thread Starter
Flyweight
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 352
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Land View Post
Holy triple post batman
dont make me fill one post with three alternate quotes from different people.

its a pastime, not a life style choice :P
VincePierce is offline  
post #19 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-01-2010, 10:07 AM
Roll Tide Roll
 
G_Land's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: South West Alabama
Posts: 7,603
                     
To each his own I guess but mods tend to look down on that! >_<



Credit to M.C !!
G_Land is offline  
post #20 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-01-2010, 10:13 AM Thread Starter
Flyweight
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 352
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Land View Post
To each his own I guess but mods tend to look down on that! >_<
well theres no point replying to this post then is there.
VincePierce is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome