Tuf 13 Discussion - Page 12 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
Ultimate Fighter TV The Ultimate Fighter is the UFC's reality TV show featuring aspiring MMA fighters aspiring to win a contract with the UFC.

Reply

Old 04-14-2011, 04:41 PM   #111 (permalink)
Roll Tide Roll
 
G_Land's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: South West Alabama
Posts: 7,591
G_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF Material
Yeah the judges got it right....even if it would have went to the 3 the outcome would have been the same
__________________


Credit to M.C !!
G_Land is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 04-14-2011, 05:20 PM   #112 (permalink)
Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: katy tx
Posts: 772
Fedornumber1! has much to be proud ofFedornumber1! has much to be proud ofFedornumber1! has much to be proud ofFedornumber1! has much to be proud ofFedornumber1! has much to be proud ofFedornumber1! has much to be proud ofFedornumber1! has much to be proud ofFedornumber1! has much to be proud ofFedornumber1! has much to be proud ofFedornumber1! has much to be proud ofFedornumber1! has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by morninglightmt View Post
wat



A long long time, in multiple countries... around the globe.
You cant sit there and possibly tell me the Shamar fight was good, he ust lnp'ed the second fight was good, so I take that back, but this last fight wasn't very fun to watch.. It had its moments, but nothing great..just my opinion. Maybe Im just a close minded person, but Im was really hoping for a finish. They both had oppurtunities, but no one capitilized!

See then I get neg repped because I say the fights were boring when the guy who left the comment said 2 were boring and one was awsome.

Last edited by Fedornumber1! : 04-14-2011 at 05:23 PM.
Fedornumber1! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 05:29 PM   #113 (permalink)
Roll Tide Roll
 
G_Land's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: South West Alabama
Posts: 7,591
G_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedornumber1! View Post
You cant sit there and possibly tell me the Shamar fight was good, he ust lnp'ed the second fight was good, so I take that back, but this last fight wasn't very fun to watch.. It had its moments, but nothing great..just my opinion. Maybe Im just a close minded person, but Im was really hoping for a finish. They both had oppurtunities, but no one capitilized!

See then I get neg repped because I say the fights were boring when the guy who left the comment said 2 were boring and one was awsome.

Theres no maybe to it....Both got a Knock down and both went in for the kill.......That fight was pretty damn good I dont know what you were watching
__________________


Credit to M.C !!
G_Land is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 05:32 PM   #114 (permalink)
Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: katy tx
Posts: 772
Fedornumber1! has much to be proud ofFedornumber1! has much to be proud ofFedornumber1! has much to be proud ofFedornumber1! has much to be proud ofFedornumber1! has much to be proud ofFedornumber1! has much to be proud ofFedornumber1! has much to be proud ofFedornumber1! has much to be proud ofFedornumber1! has much to be proud ofFedornumber1! has much to be proud ofFedornumber1! has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Land View Post
Theres no maybe to it....Both got a Knock down and both went in for the kill.......That fight was pretty damn good I dont know what you were watching
The first round was great, but the second one wasn't! I'll re watch it then, so i can see your argument.

edit-alright I guess it wsn't that bad

Last edited by Fedornumber1! : 04-14-2011 at 05:38 PM.
Fedornumber1! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 05:39 PM   #115 (permalink)
Bantamweight
 
morninglightmt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 982
morninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedornumber1! View Post
The first round was great, but the second one wasn't! I'll re watch it then, so i can see your argument.
the first round was definitely better than the 2nd but this is TUF after all, it's not like these guys are gonna be cardio machines.

hey I used to live in Katy btw.
morninglightmt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 05:46 PM   #116 (permalink)
Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: katy tx
Posts: 772
Fedornumber1! has much to be proud ofFedornumber1! has much to be proud ofFedornumber1! has much to be proud ofFedornumber1! has much to be proud ofFedornumber1! has much to be proud ofFedornumber1! has much to be proud ofFedornumber1! has much to be proud ofFedornumber1! has much to be proud ofFedornumber1! has much to be proud ofFedornumber1! has much to be proud ofFedornumber1! has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by morninglightmt View Post
the first round was definitely better than the 2nd but this is TUF after all, it's not like these guys are gonna be cardio machines.

hey I used to live in Katy btw.
See thats what I was refering too! I need to quit dismissing the first round because of the not so good second round. Someone fill me in as to why these guys don't train a shit load of cardio right b4 they go on the show...or is it because of the constant training their going through on the show?

Oh yah and I moved back to houston, thanks for reminding me lol
Fedornumber1! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 06:04 PM   #117 (permalink)
It's Hammer Time!
 
Hammerlock2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 8,797
Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System


That is all.
Hammerlock2.0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 06:05 PM   #118 (permalink)
Roll Tide Roll
 
G_Land's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: South West Alabama
Posts: 7,591
G_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedornumber1! View Post
See thats what I was refering too! I need to quit dismissing the first round because of the not so good second round. Someone fill me in as to why these guys don't train a shit load of cardio right b4 they go on the show...or is it because of the constant training their going through on the show?

Oh yah and I moved back to houston, thanks for reminding me lol

Well from the time they go to the casting call to when they get the call to show up could be 2-6 months...Alot of guys won't train because of fear of getting hurt. Which is crazy IMO.....Wes Shivers trains down the road from me he was on season 10. He told us he was told to be expecting a call anyday and it ended up being 5 months I think before they called him.....He thought they were calling him in a week or 2 and sat on his ass
__________________


Credit to M.C !!
G_Land is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 06:07 PM   #119 (permalink)
Bantamweight
 
morninglightmt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 982
morninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post


That is all.
I would eat that on any given Sunday
morninglightmt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 06:38 PM   #120 (permalink)
Lightweight
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,873
Trix Is Beloved By AllTrix Is Beloved By AllTrix Is Beloved By AllTrix Is Beloved By AllTrix Is Beloved By AllTrix Is Beloved By AllTrix Is Beloved By AllTrix Is Beloved By AllTrix Is Beloved By AllTrix Is Beloved By AllTrix Is Beloved By All
That was fustrating to watch.

I thought Chris Cope talking to the other team really got in Len Bentley's head.

In the morning before the fight, they worked on their game plan -- circle on the outside, jab your way in and throw the right hand.

Then, when it came time to fight, all that gameplaning was pointless when Len decided to stand right in front of him Rocky Balboa style' and eat his jabs.

Len got overconfident and let him stand back up, too.

I thought it got in Len's head and he fought below his ability. Not really the type of fight I like to see where both guys are at their peak and fight to the best of their ability.

I thought the 2nd fight was more exciting.

Last edited by Trix : 04-14-2011 at 06:40 PM.
Trix is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios