TUF 14 Discussion - Page 25 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
Ultimate Fighter TV The Ultimate Fighter is the UFC's reality TV show featuring aspiring MMA fighters aspiring to win a contract with the UFC.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #241 of 300 (permalink) Old 11-11-2011, 01:46 AM
It's Hammer Time!
 
Hammerlock2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 9,589
                     
Gotta love the look on Miller's face when he tells Bermudez to adjust the right arm and then Dennis does and Miller's face is like "He should be tapping why isn't he tapping oh my god he's not tapping YAY HE TAPPED!!!".

Jesus, that reads like I've had to much coffee. Or not enough.




Rookie Hammer Squad 2015
Frankie Edgar - Dominick Cruz - Jorge Masvidal - Cat Zingano - Holly Holm
Hammerlock2.0 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #242 of 300 (permalink) Old 11-11-2011, 02:10 AM
Featherweight
 
SigFig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,246
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by osmium View Post
Miller has to be the best cornerman out of any of the coaches that have been on this show. I have to think he will have a really successful gym when he is done competing.
This.

And Akira phantom tapped... again. Classy competitor there...

SigFig is offline  
post #243 of 300 (permalink) Old 11-11-2011, 05:38 AM
Sleepy
 
Hawndo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Dundee, Scotland
Posts: 2,153
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by SigFig View Post
This.

And Akira phantom tapped... again. Classy competitor there...
He didn't phantom tap the first time. Why are people still making comments about that.


Thanks to Leakler for the sig
Hawndo is offline  
post #244 of 300 (permalink) Old 11-11-2011, 09:04 AM Thread Starter
Roll Tide Roll
 
G_Land's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: South West Alabama
Posts: 7,603
                     
Because if he did then it's a pattern. An ify tap once is half way ok but twice in a row?? Come on.



Credit to M.C !!
G_Land is offline  
post #245 of 300 (permalink) Old 11-11-2011, 09:45 AM
Sleepy
 
Hawndo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Dundee, Scotland
Posts: 2,153
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Land View Post
Because if he did then it's a pattern. An ify tap once is half way ok but twice in a row?? Come on.
Like I get it, Akira is a child and a douche and I'm not against people hating on him, but it has been proven he didn't do it the first time. And really the TUF crew aren't beyond putting that specific camera angle in again to stir more controversy, if it wasn't for the specific angle they showed the first time then no one would have fell for it. But clever editing stirred up interest and sadly branded Akira a cheat which is unfair to be honest, despite his crappy attitude.


Thanks to Leakler for the sig
Hawndo is offline  
post #246 of 300 (permalink) Old 11-11-2011, 11:33 AM Thread Starter
Roll Tide Roll
 
G_Land's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: South West Alabama
Posts: 7,603
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawndo View Post
Like I get it, Akira is a child and a douche and I'm not against people hating on him, but it has been proven he didn't do it the first time. And really the TUF crew aren't beyond putting that specific camera angle in again to stir more controversy, if it wasn't for the specific angle they showed the first time then no one would have fell for it. But clever editing stirred up interest and sadly branded Akira a cheat which is unfair to be honest, despite his crappy attitude.
I honestly think he tapped the first fight. I as screaming he tapped when I watched the fight the first time. And every angle I saw it looked like he tapped to me. But that is just my opinion. Akira has talent dont get me wrong. But when you talk that much shit and brag about your black belt then pull some stuff like he has and then jumps up afterwards trying to fight after the fight is clearly over then I won't try to defend him what so ever.

I know it's a show and they are probably encouraging him to act like that. But he has been warned once by officals about calming down after the fight.



Credit to M.C !!
G_Land is offline  
post #247 of 300 (permalink) Old 11-11-2011, 12:24 PM
Sleepy
 
Hawndo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Dundee, Scotland
Posts: 2,153
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Land View Post
I honestly think he tapped the first fight. I as screaming he tapped when I watched the fight the first time. And every angle I saw it looked like he tapped to me. But that is just my opinion. Akira has talent dont get me wrong. But when you talk that much shit and brag about your black belt then pull some stuff like he has and then jumps up afterwards trying to fight after the fight is clearly over then I won't try to defend him what so ever.

I know it's a show and they are probably encouraging him to act like that. But he has been warned once by officals about calming down after the fight.


He rearranged his grip. If people want to call him a douche/dick or whatever then his actions brought that on, I just think he it's unfair he has been labelled a cheat.

EDIT: Although on second look at that gif he is trying to rip that knee support off somethign fierce lol


Thanks to Leakler for the sig
Hawndo is offline  
post #248 of 300 (permalink) Old 11-12-2011, 03:14 AM
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 52
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawndo View Post


He rearranged his grip. If people want to call him a douche/dick or whatever then his actions brought that on, I just think he it's unfair he has been labelled a cheat.

EDIT: Although on second look at that gif he is trying to rip that knee support off somethign fierce lol
You're completely ignoring the fact that he did it, again, last episode.
SydneyFC is offline  
post #249 of 300 (permalink) Old 11-12-2011, 06:54 AM
Sleepy
 
Hawndo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Dundee, Scotland
Posts: 2,153
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by SydneyFC View Post
You're completely ignoring the fact that he did it, again, last episode.
I've actually addressed it. Thanks.


Thanks to Leakler for the sig
Hawndo is offline  
post #250 of 300 (permalink) Old 11-14-2011, 04:02 AM
The Fun Police
 
Killz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: UK... Where the sun never shines.
Posts: 11,474
Blog Entries: 1
                     
even though Akira is a douche, I'd love to see him get a good ground game. He'd be great to watch in the UFC, especially since he seems to have big power in his hands.

That said, he's the type of guy that A LOT of people are gonna hate.
Killz is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome