TUF 14 disappointing - Page 3 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
Ultimate Fighter TV The Ultimate Fighter is the UFC's reality TV show featuring aspiring MMA fighters aspiring to win a contract with the UFC.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-03-2011, 05:15 AM
Let Me Bang Bro
 
pipe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: England
Posts: 1,967
                     
A good season I thought. top 5 easily

Member of the Anti-Fitching Society. Stop Fitching and Fitchery in MMA now!
-------FREE CHARLIE Z-------
FFL
'Roudy' Ronda Rousey, Fabricio Werdum, Vyacheslav Vasilevsky, Eric Koch, Alexander Sarnovsky
pipe is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-03-2011, 10:23 AM
Colossal-weight
 
John8204's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 8,871
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by pipe View Post
A good season I thought. top 5 easily
maybe fifth....somewhere between 5 and 7 we'll see how the finale goes.

1. Season 7 (Amir)
2. Season 1 (Forrest/Diego)
3. Season 5 (Nate)
4. Season 12 (Jonathan)
5. Season 14 (??????)
6. Season 4 (Matt/Travis)
7. Season 11 (Court)
8. Season 8 (Ryan/Efrain)
9. Season 2 (Joe/Rashad)
10.Season 13 (Tony)
11.Season 3 (Micheal/Kendall)
12.Season 10 (Roy)
13.Season 6 (Mac)
John8204 is offline  
post #23 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-03-2011, 10:27 AM
You're not terribly important to me
 
UFC_OWNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sell me this pen
Posts: 15,256
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by John8204 View Post
maybe fifth....somewhere between 5 and 7 we'll see how the finale goes.

1. Season 7 (Amir)
2. Season 1 (Forrest/Diego)
3. Season 5 (Nate)
4. Season 12 (Jonathan)
5. Season 14 (??????)
6. Season 4 (Matt/Travis)
7. Season 11 (Court)
8. Season 8 (Ryan/Efrain)
9. Season 2 (Joe/Rashad)
10.Season 13 (Tony)
11.Season 3 (Micheal/Kendall)
12.Season 10 (Roy)
13.Season 6 (Mac)
season 12,13,11,8,3 all stunk, the rest were good.


Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK


UFC_OWNS is offline  
post #24 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-03-2011, 10:35 AM
Colossal-weight
 
John8204's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 8,871
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
season 12,13,11,8,13 all stunk, the rest were good.
Season 12 there wasn't a single bad fight 80% leading to finishes and one of the best finales ever.

Season 11 was one of the closest tournament's ever with two fighters in Nick Ring and Court McGee who should be future MW title contenders.
John8204 is offline  
post #25 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-03-2011, 10:46 AM
You're not terribly important to me
 
UFC_OWNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sell me this pen
Posts: 15,256
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by John8204 View Post
Season 12 there wasn't a single bad fight 80% leading to finishes and one of the best finales ever.

Season 11 was one of the closest tournament's ever with two fighters in Nick Ring and Court McGee who should be future MW title contenders.
they were average fights both seasons and the house monitoring itself was crap, i liked the season 1 and 2 team challenges too.


Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK


UFC_OWNS is offline  
post #26 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-03-2011, 01:07 PM
Featherweight
 
hadoq's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,175
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
they were average fights both seasons and the house monitoring itself was crap, i liked the season 1 and 2 team challenges too.
man I'm glad I'm not in your shoes, while I was at home enjoying those TUFs, you weren't having a great time.

your life must be very sad, are you even able to enjoy something?

looks to me like you're setting yourself up for disappointment.

loved TUF12, it was fun, decent fights, so was TUF11.

TUF13 was kinda meh but alright, TUF14 was decent as well

but dude, if you don't like MMA (as it seems reading your messages), maybe you should watch something else. not every fight can be fight of the year.

I'd love to see you fight tho, I'm sure your fights are all very exciting.
hadoq is offline  
post #27 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-03-2011, 01:18 PM
Colossal-weight
 
John8204's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 8,871
                     
please don't take the bait UFCOWNS.
John8204 is offline  
post #28 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-03-2011, 03:07 PM
Heavyweight
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Latvia
Posts: 3,908
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by hadoq View Post
man I'm glad I'm not in your shoes, while I was at home enjoying those TUFs, you weren't having a great time.

your life must be very sad, are you even able to enjoy something?

looks to me like you're setting yourself up for disappointment.

loved TUF12, it was fun, decent fights, so was TUF11.

TUF13 was kinda meh but alright, TUF14 was decent as well

but dude, if you don't like MMA (as it seems reading your messages), maybe you should watch something else. not every fight can be fight of the year.

I'd love to see you fight tho, I'm sure your fights are all very exciting.
lol, whats your problem? Much like many others (and don't say everybody liked then), he didn't like the last few seasons. Just because others aren't fans of every fight/have a different taste than you, means they don't like MMA?
Leed is offline  
post #29 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-05-2011, 03:40 AM
Ultra-weight
 
Joabbuac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 7,319
                     
This was a really good season as far as fights and finishes - I think all 4 finalists have a decent chance at sticking around the top 10 for a while.
Joabbuac is offline  
post #30 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-06-2011, 08:22 PM Thread Starter
Bantamweight
 
UFC86's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 982
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by John8204 View Post
maybe fifth....somewhere between 5 and 7 we'll see how the finale goes.

1. Season 7 (Amir)
2. Season 1 (Forrest/Diego)
3. Season 5 (Nate)
4. Season 12 (Jonathan)
5. Season 14 (??????)
6. Season 4 (Matt/Travis)
7. Season 11 (Court)
8. Season 8 (Ryan/Efrain)
9. Season 2 (Joe/Rashad)
10.Season 13 (Tony)
11.Season 3 (Micheal/Kendall)
12.Season 10 (Roy)
13.Season 6 (Mac)
I only have respect for seasons one and five, with some respect for season eight and two. I think season seven is overrated.

Following: Cain , JDS, Werdum, Shogun, Machida, Weidman, Pettis, Aldo, Melendez
UFC86 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome