What are your video games growing up? - Page 2 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
Video Games The Gamer's hangout!

Reply

Old 05-29-2013, 10:22 AM   #11 (permalink)
YNWA
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
Spite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Great Britain
Posts: 1,754
Spite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings System
Oh man so many.

Atari -

Daley Thompsons Decathlon
Duck Shoot

Spectrum

Manic Miner
Jet Set Willy
Attic Attack

C64

Ye-Har Kung-Fu
Salamander
R-Type
Defender of the Crown
Pirates
International Karate
Last Ninja
Day of the Tentacle

Amiga

Shadow of the Beast
Kick Off
Sensible Soccer
Lemmings
The Secret of Monkey Island
Flashback
Speedball 2
Wings
Wings of Fury
Another World
Pinball Dreams & Pinball Fantasy
Championship Manager 93
It came from the Desert
North and South
Zak Mckraken
Stunt Car Racer

Megadrive and Super Nintendo

Street fighter 2
Fantasia
Mario Cart
Jungle Strike
Super Punch Out
Sonic(s)
Mortal Kombat(s)

PS1,2,3

Resident Evil 2
Abe's Exodus
Tenchu 1 & 2
Soul Blade(s)
Teken(s)
Syphon Filter
Final Fantasy 7
Metal Gear Solid(s)
GTA(s)
Ridge Racer
Gran Turismo

PC

Age of Conan
Star Wars The Old Republic (MMO)
Far Cry(s)
Crysis(s)
Elder Scroll series
Mass Effect(s)
Total War series
The Witcher(s)
Fallout(s)
Portal
Half Life(s)
Bioshock 1 & Infinite
Max Payne(s)
Thief 2
Battlefield(s)
Hitman 1 and 2
UFO Enemy Unknown

-----------------------

I've probably missed a lot of that list, but those are from the top of my head. I've also owned a Philips console thing that was similar to the atari, an electron, BBC, ZX81, XBOX.

Just on a final note... I've probably played every major game on every major platform for the past 20 years. For my money PC's offer the best experience!
__________________
Spite is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 05-29-2013, 01:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
Bantamweight
 
_CaptainRon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Dallas, Texas, USA
Posts: 643
_CaptainRon is a name known to all_CaptainRon is a name known to all_CaptainRon is a name known to all_CaptainRon is a name known to all_CaptainRon is a name known to all_CaptainRon is a name known to all_CaptainRon is a name known to all_CaptainRon is a name known to all_CaptainRon is a name known to all_CaptainRon is a name known to all_CaptainRon is a name known to all
SMB/Duck Hunt
Zelda
Contra
Mega Man 3
Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link
SMB 3
Tecmo Super Bowl
Mike Tyson's Punch Out
Street Fighter 2
Super Punch Out
Chrono Trigger
Final Fantasy 6
Ken Griffey Jr. Baseball
Super Metroid
Donkey Kong Country
Zelda: A Link to the Past
__________________
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
_CaptainRon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 08:00 PM   #13 (permalink)
JWP
Featherweight
 
JWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Posts: 1,061
JWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spite View Post
Oh man so many.

Atari -

Daley Thompsons Decathlon
Duck Shoot

Spectrum

Manic Miner
Jet Set Willy
Attic Attack

C64

Ye-Har Kung-Fu
Salamander
R-Type
Defender of the Crown
Pirates
International Karate
Last Ninja
Day of the Tentacle

Amiga

Shadow of the Beast
Kick Off
Sensible Soccer
Lemmings
The Secret of Monkey Island
Flashback
Speedball 2
Wings
Wings of Fury
Another World
Pinball Dreams & Pinball Fantasy
Championship Manager 93
It came from the Desert
North and South
Zak Mckraken
Stunt Car Racer

Megadrive and Super Nintendo

Street fighter 2
Fantasia
Mario Cart
Jungle Strike
Super Punch Out
Sonic(s)
Mortal Kombat(s)

PS1,2,3

Resident Evil 2
Abe's Exodus
Tenchu 1 & 2
Soul Blade(s)
Teken(s)
Syphon Filter
Final Fantasy 7
Metal Gear Solid(s)
GTA(s)
Ridge Racer
Gran Turismo

PC

Age of Conan
Star Wars The Old Republic (MMO)
Far Cry(s)
Crysis(s)
Elder Scroll series
Mass Effect(s)
Total War series
The Witcher(s)
Fallout(s)
Portal
Half Life(s)
Bioshock 1 & Infinite
Max Payne(s)
Thief 2
Battlefield(s)
Hitman 1 and 2
UFO Enemy Unknown

-----------------------

I've probably missed a lot of that list, but those are from the top of my head. I've also owned a Philips console thing that was similar to the atari, an electron, BBC, ZX81, XBOX.

Just on a final note... I've probably played every major game on every major platform for the past 20 years. For my money PC's offer the best experience!

haha thanks for reminding me.... it came from the desert! speedball 2! kick off and sensible soccer! ahhh good old amiga
__________________
Favourite Fighters
Anderson Silva
Mark Hunt
Bisping
Fedor
Machida
Pettis
Aldo
McGregor
'John' Wayne Parr
Nathan 'Carnage' Corbett
Bruce Lee
JWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 08:24 PM   #14 (permalink)
YNWA
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
Spite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Great Britain
Posts: 1,754
Spite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWP View Post
haha thanks for reminding me.... it came from the desert! speedball 2! kick off and sensible soccer! ahhh good old amiga
It came from the desert was awesome.

Probably the first ever game to make you feel like you were playing a movie.
__________________
Spite is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 09:35 PM   #15 (permalink)
JWP
Featherweight
 
JWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Posts: 1,061
JWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spite View Post
It came from the desert was awesome.

Probably the first ever game to make you feel like you were playing a movie.

for sure, it used to scare me lol
__________________
Favourite Fighters
Anderson Silva
Mark Hunt
Bisping
Fedor
Machida
Pettis
Aldo
McGregor
'John' Wayne Parr
Nathan 'Carnage' Corbett
Bruce Lee
JWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 11:39 PM   #16 (permalink)
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!
 
No_Mercy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 10,221
No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
I'm usually fairly reserved, but I will open up a can of whupp ass in Golden Eye, Mortal Kombat, Tekken, all Street Fighter versions, and Star Craft!
__________________
Marcus Aurelius: Tell me again, Maximus, why are we here?
Maximus: For the glory of the Empire, sire.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 11:50 PM   #17 (permalink)
You're not terribly important to me
 
UFC_OWNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sell me this pen
Posts: 13,828
Blog Entries: 1
UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
golden eye is the GOAT of first person shooters, **** COD
__________________

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK


UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios