Omg it makes me cry werdum below lesnar? IGN ******* SUCKS IN MMA
1. Randy Couture (89) -- Sure, we're biased and overly sentimental. And yeah, he's only fought twice in two years. You want to bet against him? He probably won't be in the game, but in our game, he's in and he's the best heavyweight.
2. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira (87) -- Nogueira is the current "interim" Heavyweight Champion, but he hasn't looked great inside the Octagon. He was nearly knocked out by Heath Herring in a fight that arguably should've been stopped, and Tim Sylvia was certainly competitive against him before Nogueira choked him out. Nogueira's PRIDE record is impeccable, but we can't put him above Couture until he actually beats him.
3. Frank Mir (81) -- The lack of depth in this division shows when you consider Mir was a laughingstock almost a year ago. Mir's been better about getting in shape, but he's still not the fighter he was before his motorcycle accident. His skills are fantastic, but he should have no cardio in the video game to match real-life.
4. Gabriel Gonzaga (78) -- Gonzaga's time may have come and gone after his loss to Couture and sudden gassing against Fabricio Werdum. His dominance of Mirko Cro Cop seems less impressive when you consider that Cheick Kongo also defeated the Croatian legend. He needs to get back on track before we can endorse him much stronger than this.
5. Brandon Vera (75) -- Vera seems to be constantly debating whether he should drop down to 205; if he wants to win a title, he needs to stay at Heavyweight.
6. Heath Herring (72) --Herring's too inconsistent to be any higher than this, and often struggles with his cardio in fights. He says he's a changed man, but he needs to prove it.
7. Cheick Kongo (69) --Kongo's the most terrifying-looking man in UFC, but the soft-spoken Frenchman has yet to develop anything resembling a ground game and often has agonizing fights.
8. Brock Lesnar (67) -- Lesnar's too marketable to not be in the game, and his raw talent is unquestioned, but he's still developing as a fighter.
9. Fabricio Werdum (65) -- A man of many boring fights, Werdum is talented, but we have an irrational hatred for him and don't want to see him ever again. It's only because the heavyweight division is so low that we include him in our roster for the game, and only so we can pound on him with Lesna