MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   Video Games (http://www.mmaforum.com/video-games/)
-   -   Who wants to join my MMA Team? (http://www.mmaforum.com/video-games/56219-who-wants-join-my-mma-team.html)

Judoka 05-20-2009 05:23 AM

Who wants to join my MMA Team?
 
Team name - Team Cyanide, can change if others want.

*TWO fighters per weight division, a Xbox 360 and a PS3 gamer.

Heavyweight -
Light Heavyweight -
Middleweight - Hynes20(360), dudeabides(PS3)
Welterweight - eric2004bc(360)
Lightweight - Judoka(360)

Post here if you want to join. PS3 gamers allows aswell.

Judoka 05-20-2009 06:13 PM

...or not.....?

The Horticulturist 05-20-2009 06:23 PM

Down With Team Cyanide

Judoka 05-20-2009 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuicideJohnson (Post 890397)
We can definitely get some practicing in, I'm waiting for the right team (yeah, thats right) But add me and I will definitely train wit yo camp.

GT: SuicideJohnson

Yeah, we can practice a bit online but I agree, we are the same weight class haha.

Atmosphere 05-21-2009 01:02 AM

I'll join your team. I'm a LW.

Judoka 05-21-2009 03:54 AM

Lol, three Lightweight's.

eric2004bc 05-21-2009 08:12 AM

I'll join I'm welterweight. Man judo is awsome on this game

Now u have the advantage of having a league staff member in ur camp ;) lol

I'm 360 - napstar 07

Judoka 05-21-2009 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eric2004bc (Post 890683)
I'll join I'm welterweight. Man judo is awsome on this game

Now u have the advantage of having a league staff member in ur camp ;) lol

I'm 360 - napstar 07

I don't think Judo and Wrestling are as good against someone else though. I am kicking ass and taking name with judo on expert in career but online I DESTROYED an undefeated Judo guy on xbox live(As Machida with the throw counter to rear Naked Choke).

eric2004bc 05-21-2009 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Judoka (Post 890698)
I don't think Judo and Wrestling are as good against someone else though. I am kicking ass and taking name with judo on expert in career but online I DESTROYED an undefeated Judo guy on xbox live(As Machida with the throw counter to rear Naked Choke).

My ground game is pretty damn poor atm I really need to work on it. I rarley get to full mount and have no idea how to get someones back etc etc Lol

Judoka 05-21-2009 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eric2004bc (Post 890701)
My ground game is pretty damn poor atm I really need to work on it. I rarley get to full mount and have no idea how to get someones back etc etc Lol

I know you can get their back but rolling from mount(they try to roll out) or transition from a sprawl. You can't flatten them out though :(


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2