Results - Page 21 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
Video Games The Gamer's hangout!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #201 of 227 (permalink) Old 06-28-2009, 02:52 AM
Flyweight
 
Whitehorizon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 336
                     
No way dude. You're done. you've only had the title two days in MiddleWeight and you are already washed up. You were Washed up when you stepped in the ring, You will see in round two.

On top of that Wrestlerdude will murder you in all aspects of the cage.
Whitehorizon is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #202 of 227 (permalink) Old 06-28-2009, 04:54 PM
Amatuer
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
 
xLOTUSx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Seattle
Posts: 142
                     
I'd just like to point out to the person who neg repped me for being rude on this video game that this is a GAME. And trash talking is part of it, if you cant differentiate real talk from a game talk then I donít know what to tell you. And thank you for not leaving your name that was real cool. But any ways I just want people to understand I do not truly mean what I say and I am just saying it out of the fun of the game.
xLOTUSx is offline  
post #203 of 227 (permalink) Old 06-28-2009, 05:58 PM
MMA Fanatic
 
Hynes20's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 67
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitehorizon View Post
No way dude. You're done. you've only had the title two days in MiddleWeight and you are already washed up. You were Washed up when you stepped in the ring, You will see in round two.

On top of that Wrestlerdude will murder you in all aspects of the cage.
so what does that make you since i beat you. a never was?
Hynes20 is offline  
post #204 of 227 (permalink) Old 06-28-2009, 06:05 PM
Flyweight
 
Whitehorizon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 336
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlerdude View Post
I'd just like to point out to the person who neg repped me for being rude on this video game that this is a GAME. And trash talking is part of it, if you cant differentiate real talk from a game talk then I donít know what to tell you. And thank you for not leaving your name that was real cool. But any ways I just want people to understand I do not truly mean what I say and I am just saying it out of the fun of the game.


Id like to second this notion. I am just trying to cause waves haha. Its a game I have more important shit going on, but I still like to stir things up.
Whitehorizon is offline  
post #205 of 227 (permalink) Old 06-28-2009, 06:05 PM Thread Starter
Delicious Pudding
 
D.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Posts: 10,932
                     
Please don't get out of hand over a game. And no neg reps....seriously, it's a game.

Trashing talking is all in good fun, if you can't handle it, just try to avoid it completely.



D.P. is offline  
post #206 of 227 (permalink) Old 06-28-2009, 06:25 PM
Amatuer
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
 
xLOTUSx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Seattle
Posts: 142
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitehorizon View Post
Id like to second this notion. I am just trying to cause waves haha. Its a game I have more important shit going on, but I still like to stir things up.
Maybe you should spend less time causing waves and more time perfecting your skills. Cause we all know you still cant get out of the first round against me.
xLOTUSx is offline  
post #207 of 227 (permalink) Old 06-29-2009, 09:51 PM
MMA Fanatic
 
Hynes20's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 67
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlerdude View Post
Maybe you should spend less time causing waves and more time perfecting your skills. Cause we all know you still cant get out of the first round against me.
did you guys even fight at all
Hynes20 is offline  
post #208 of 227 (permalink) Old 06-29-2009, 10:00 PM
Bisping #1
 
eric2004bc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Luton, England, UK
Posts: 2,465
                     
i wonna fight wrestlerdude even though hes outa my weight class, i just wonna prove that he can be beat, maybe down the line i might drop to LW for a one of fight just to beat you



Quote:
Originally Posted by eliteroller View Post
Sorry my job sent me away for a little bit. I will not be home until july 5. If the admins think that is to long I will have to forfeit if not I play you that day. I would like the admins to reply on how they feel about this. It was unexpected for me to be sent away but I have to work.Thanks
dont worry bro we'll have to give it to giorgie by default, but you'll get another shot down the line

sig credit to Michael Carson

UK Fighters FTW
eric2004bc is offline  
post #209 of 227 (permalink) Old 06-29-2009, 10:43 PM
Amatuer
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
 
xLOTUSx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Seattle
Posts: 142
                     
Anytime you want to get the snot kicked out of you hit me up on live.
xLOTUSx is offline  
post #210 of 227 (permalink) Old 06-29-2009, 11:55 PM Thread Starter
Delicious Pudding
 
D.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Posts: 10,932
                     
You're LW wrestlerdude?

If so....better start practicing now. I see you getting knocked out in the near future.



D.P. is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome