MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/forumindex.php)
- Video Games (http://www.mmaforum.com/video-games/)
- - Knockout power? (http://www.mmaforum.com/video-games/56856-knockout-power.html)
What do they measure knockout power in the game? Do they measure by how much strength you have or your punching offense or what?
Combo of the two I'd assume.
Id say combo of both plus Defensive rating for whether its a kick or punch, plus their strength.
I think it's a combination of several things.
1) Your character's Strength rating
2) Your offensive striking/kicking rating
3) The opponents defensive rating in the same area
4) Your stamina and the opponents stamina at the moment.
5) Positioning of the characters when the strike hits.
I've noticed that knockouts happen two or three times as often when you catch someone in the middle of an attack. If it be a low kick or hook. I actually knocked Crocop out in the middle of a superman punch. I really wish I had recorded that too, it was so awesome the way it happened.
I was throwing weak left and right punches like mad, just trying to injure him as much as I could. Out of nowhere he goes for a superman punch and at the same moment I was going for an overhand right (playing a created character with boxing) Mirko just ran straight into it and I got the KO.
I'd say what he said ^^
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:51 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.7 , Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.