Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Elsweyr, Nova Scotia
Guide to creating a 110+ Overall Character. OR to create a custom attributed character in a fraction of the normal time.
This prettymuch insists that we NEED to have a 100 overall cap. (which would just make it more fun anyway) Seeing the STR, SPD, and CAR being low isn't an issue with this one. You will have full whatever you want.
1. Create A Fighter and use and 80 cred point logo you have unlocked in previous careers 10 times on your shorts. If this is your first play through career go to step 2.
2. Start a new career on beginner.
3. Win your first 14 fights while only leveling up your strength, speed and cardio. Skip all cred events and short notice fights. Don't waste weeks resting when it doesn't need to be done. For example if you have 70% stamina left do a training session that will bring you down to high 40's or around 50% instead of resting to get to full. Always maximize your resting by doing in when you in the 40's and 50's for %. Use the highest intensity when you are at 100%. Throw in strength/speed/cardio sessions to get your stamina around 50% before you rest. Just pick the level of intensity that will bring you the closest to 50%.
4. By your 14th fight you should have all level 3 equipment and a level 5 sparring partner. Make sure you go 14(or15)-0. This is important to make sure you get the multiplier, so make sure you have level 5 sparring partner and level 3 equipment before you start losing.
5. Start losing every fight from here on out. Just press start button and "Give Up". This will bring you down the ladder so you are fighting scrubs. These scrubs are who your sparring partner imitates. Also try and get 150 for camps in three tries to maximize your weeks.
6. Continue to maximize your strength, speed and cardio until it is the level you want. Do this while still losing fights.
7. You should be facing guys who are ranked 20 through 25 in no time.
8. Sparring with your level 5 partner and full stamina will now get your 144 points per session. You should score a knockdown and KO every 30 seconds with just power punches and kicks.
9. Keep losing fights and keep sparring against bums until you have a CAF that is 110 overall. There is no need to have stamina for fights you are just going to lose anyways. Spar at 100% whenever you can and 82% and 66% if you have no choice. Its nothing but sparring from here on out once you are done camps and training.
10. And now you have your awesome CAF.
I did not write this up, it is from the official UFC Undisputed forum. This is my more efficient way of creating characters. I can retire them early at whatever overall rating I want, So I have a 95,96,97,98,99,104 WW so I can be fair on this online league with whoever I'm fighting. It's Basically just a quicker way to get through everything and without the same stress in the sparring sessions. After 5 times through career I couldn't handle doing it again, so I found this.
Last edited by The Horticulturist; 06-17-2009 at 10:32 PM.