Would anyone like to take over? - Page 2 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
Video Games The Gamer's hangout!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-03-2009, 12:34 PM
Welterweight
 
leifdawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pennsylvania/Hawaii
Posts: 2,148
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satori View Post
I can help as well, if y'all want.

I do not post as much as some, but during the week I am on a lot--- always reading, I read about every thread for the most part and I have expirience on forum moderating. I can be fair BUT I am not afraid to bust someones balls if they are acting a fool.

I am a moderator on a dog club forum (MAYOR DRAMA all the time on that forum, LOL).


I would first like to know what are the rules for the Forum as for warnings and what not.

IF I am not choosen No hard feelings at all, LOL, I dont mind just enjoying a good read .

O
I don't think they're looking for a mod, just someone(s) to run the UFL. But I would appreciate your help. It will be good to get a second opinion especially when it comes to matchmaking. As soon as a get a hold of the results I'll put up a rankings list.

Unfortunately, I will be starting my reign as GM with a vacation. I leave this Saturday for a 9 day camping trip.

Supporting BJ Penn-Joe Lauzon-Brock Lesnar-Anderson Silva-Lyoto Machida
ContactSportsNews365
leifdawg is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-03-2009, 12:44 PM
Light Heavyweight
 
name goes here's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: London England
Posts: 3,300
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satori View Post

I am a moderator on a dog club forum (MAYOR DRAMA all the time on that forum, LOL).
How do I stop my puppy from peeing and pooing indoors? I'm pretty sure now she knows she's supposed to do it in the garden now...

name goes here is offline  
post #13 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-03-2009, 12:55 PM
Bantamweight
 
Satori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 567
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by leifdawg View Post
I don't think they're looking for a mod, just someone(s) to run the UFL. But I would appreciate your help. It will be good to get a second opinion especially when it comes to matchmaking. As soon as a get a hold of the results I'll put up a rankings list.

Unfortunately, I will be starting my reign as GM with a vacation. I leave this Saturday for a 9 day camping trip.

DUHHHHH, LOL, geeeez, LOL. I mis-understood, Sorry folks.

Satori is offline  
post #14 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-03-2009, 12:56 PM
Bantamweight
 
Satori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 567
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by name goes here View Post
How do I stop my puppy from peeing and pooing indoors? I'm pretty sure now she knows she's supposed to do it in the garden now...
There are a few good methods, this is the one I use with the most effectiveness,

Understanding Dogs will need to go to relieve themselves at THREE very critical moments is the secret to success;

A dog will need to go:

1. After eating or drinking
2. After a nap
3. After play


So what I do is take the puppy and watch him very closely after these periods, example;

Once I feed the pup I will let him walk around the house as I follow him closely enough to be able to pick him up, once the puppy starts to circle around as they do just before they pee or poo once they Circle once I pick him up and tell him "NO" (very FIRM VOICE) and then I walk take him out side as I say, Potty OUTSIDE, the minute he does his things OUTSIDE you praise him real good, almost like a party praise make a BIG DEAL OF HIS SUCCESS--- I can have a puppy trained on three attempts.

Also remember a puppies bladder is NOT FULLY DEVELOPED until AFTER THE 4th Months, so an accident here and there will happen, BUT once he Chits outside you can count him potty trained even with the occasional accident.

Remember once you pick a method STICK WITH IT, do NOT CHANGE methods of training it only confuses the dog, select ONE method of training and STICK WITH IT, until success that will also include the basics.

I hope this helps out Sir.

Satori is offline  
post #15 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-03-2009, 12:59 PM Thread Starter
Delicious Pudding
 
D.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Posts: 10,932
                     
Lol, my bad. I should have changed the thread title maybe.



D.P. is offline  
post #16 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-03-2009, 02:24 PM
Light Heavyweight
 
name goes here's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: London England
Posts: 3,300
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satori View Post
There are a few good methods, this is the one I use with the most effectiveness,

Understanding Dogs will need to go to relieve themselves at THREE very critical moments is the secret to success;

A dog will need to go:

1. After eating or drinking
2. After a nap
3. After play


So what I do is take the puppy and watch him very closely after these periods, example;

Once I feed the pup I will let him walk around the house as I follow him closely enough to be able to pick him up, once the puppy starts to circle around as they do just before they pee or poo once they Circle once I pick him up and tell him "NO" (very FIRM VOICE) and then I walk take him out side as I say, Potty OUTSIDE, the minute he does his things OUTSIDE you praise him real good, almost like a party praise make a BIG DEAL OF HIS SUCCESS--- I can have a puppy trained on three attempts.

Also remember a puppies bladder is NOT FULLY DEVELOPED until AFTER THE 4th Months, so an accident here and there will happen, BUT once he Chits outside you can count him potty trained even with the occasional accident.

Remember once you pick a method STICK WITH IT, do NOT CHANGE methods of training it only confuses the dog, select ONE method of training and STICK WITH IT, until success that will also include the basics.

I hope this helps out Sir.
Thanks thats sort of what I'm doing, just with occasional laziness, she is only 4 months.

name goes here is offline  
post #17 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-03-2009, 02:30 PM
Bantamweight
 
Satori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 567
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by name goes here View Post
Thanks thats sort of what I'm doing, just with occasional laziness, she is only 4 months.

Consistency is paramount.

SORRY folks didn't mean to hi-jack the thread NGH if you would like to speak further then PM me and I will answer any of your questions, again my apologize.

O

Satori is offline  
post #18 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-03-2009, 02:44 PM
Bantamweight
 
georgie17891's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: wales
Posts: 615
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideJohnson View Post
Phew... I was about to nominate Georgie for GM.
Lol i would make a awesome gm

Always supporting
Heavyweight:Andrei Arlovski
Lightheavyweight:Rampage/machida/Jon Jones
Middleweight:Chris Leben/Alan Belcher/Anderson Silva
Welterweight: Dan Hardy/ Nick diaz
Lightweight:Ross Pearson/ K.J Noons
Bantamweight:Vaughn Lee
georgie17891 is offline  
post #19 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-03-2009, 03:33 PM
Welterweight
 
leifdawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pennsylvania/Hawaii
Posts: 2,148
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie17891 View Post
Lol i would make a awesome gm
You can have the job if you want it.

Supporting BJ Penn-Joe Lauzon-Brock Lesnar-Anderson Silva-Lyoto Machida
ContactSportsNews365
leifdawg is offline  
post #20 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-04-2009, 12:24 AM
Flyweight
 
Whitehorizon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 336
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie17891 View Post
Lol i would make a awesome gm
You would make a good GM on paper. Just like the great job your doing as a Champion on paper.

Haha sorry. Missed being able to talk shit.

I would love to help in anyway. Yet I recently purchased a house and will be unable to help until September.
Whitehorizon is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome