I HATE this Game!!!! - Page 3 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
Video Games The Gamer's hangout!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-05-2010, 11:07 AM
It's Hammer Time!
 
Hammerlock2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 9,589
                     
I've found submissions against the AI are pretty much impossible. I played as Maia and had McFedries rocked in full mount and I couldn't finish the submission. If someone has an idea, please share.




Rookie Hammer Squad 2015
Frankie Edgar - Dominick Cruz - Jorge Masvidal - Cat Zingano - Holly Holm
Hammerlock2.0 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-05-2010, 04:25 PM
WIDE OPEN
 
The Horticulturist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Elsweyr, Nova Scotia
Posts: 3,965
                     
I'm getting pretty good. Just like last year, some people are having a harder time becoming well-rounded, but that is the point of the game. It has a big learning curve, and you will eventually overcome it.

If you are having a hard time submitting a rocked opponent, I would say the odds are that you just aren't spinning the stick properly. Palm that MFer, and SHINE it with consistency. I don't know how else to explain it.
The Horticulturist is offline  
post #23 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-02-2010, 02:31 AM
The Forum Drunk
 
xeberus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 9,450
                     
i think i blow at this game, just rented it (heard it blows) ive had 4 amateur fights... I've been brutally KO'd 4 times

Its not like im getting my ass kicked, im landing 2-3 times the strikes and just dominating then I get 1 shot KOed out of no where.



If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson


Sig by D.P.



xeberus is offline  
post #24 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-02-2010, 06:35 AM
Photobucket
 
Machida Karate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Arizona!
Posts: 3,570
                     
Dude im getting Really good at this game now... Im 103 wins and 30 losses, which is just OK, but if the fight goes the the ground, im confident, and im comfident in my subs, and my clinch is NASTY.

And the best part of my game is my nasty, nasty stand up! I can reverse people about 90% of the time, and barely ever get reversed back ever....

If anyone wants any tips on this game, or think they can compete for even 1 round, send me a message on Xbox Live or a Friends Request.... My Xbox Live ID is

II Statiko II

Hit me up! So i can hit U in the Face!

Sig credit to my Homie! limba!

Uncrowned P4P Kingpin
Jon "Bones" Jones
WAR ANTHONY PETTIS! WAR HENDERSON!
Machida Karate is offline  
post #25 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-02-2010, 12:42 PM
MMA Patriot
 
americanfighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: louisville ky
Posts: 4,003
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machida Karate View Post
Dude im getting Really good at this game now... Im 103 wins and 30 losses, which is just OK, but if the fight goes the the ground, im confident, and im comfident in my subs, and my clinch is NASTY.

And the best part of my game is my nasty, nasty stand up! I can reverse people about 90% of the time, and barely ever get reversed back ever....

If anyone wants any tips on this game, or think they can compete for even 1 round, send me a message on Xbox Live or a Friends Request.... My Xbox Live ID is

II Statiko II

Hit me up! So i can hit U in the Face!
Any tips on how to sub people without having to rock them to the point that they have no stamina

"The fat man flies at midnight"
americanfighter is offline  
post #26 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-02-2010, 01:24 PM
-DayDay Knucks-
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 19,900
Blog Entries: 13
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeberus View Post
i think i blow at this game, just rented it (heard it blows) ive had 4 amateur fights... I've been brutally KO'd 4 times

Its not like im getting my ass kicked, im landing 2-3 times the strikes and just dominating then I get 1 shot KOed out of no where.
This was my big problem when I originally began playing. In career, I just shot up my striking defense so I could take a ton of damage but it seems like it is extremely easy to be knocked out early in your career.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machida Karate View Post
Dude im getting Really good at this game now... Im 103 wins and 30 losses, which is just OK, but if the fight goes the the ground, im confident, and im comfident in my subs, and my clinch is NASTY.

And the best part of my game is my nasty, nasty stand up! I can reverse people about 90% of the time, and barely ever get reversed back ever....

If anyone wants any tips on this game, or think they can compete for even 1 round, send me a message on Xbox Live or a Friends Request.... My Xbox Live ID is

II Statiko II

Hit me up! So i can hit U in the Face!
You will probably beat me but I am always down to play. I just got my xbox live fixed so I can get on more often. My gamertag is ovechkin478. My dog broke my mic though so I have to buy another one sometime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by americanfighter View Post
Any tips on how to sub people without having to rock them to the point that they have no stamina

I am usually pretty good at getting subs when I rock my opponent. I just rotate the stick quickly and very smooth. If you hear clicking when you are spinning, then you are doing it wrong. Move it quickly, but make sure the stick is always touching the edge.

I also make my fighter have really good sub offense if I want submissions. My first fighter has submission wins over Velasquez, Big Nog, JDS, and Lesnar. I only lost 1 time in that career and it was when I got cocky and took down Mir...He arm barred me quickly...


-Always Supporting-
Urijah Faber - Dustin Poirier - Frankie Edgar - Demian Maia - Miesha Tate - Claudia Gadelha - Jessica Eye - Tecia Torres

Come watch me make a fool of myself on YouTube
HitOrGetHit is offline  
post #27 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-02-2010, 03:07 PM
Photobucket
 
Machida Karate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Arizona!
Posts: 3,570
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post


You will probably beat me but I am always down to play. I just got my xbox live fixed so I can get on more often. My gamertag is ovechkin478. My dog broke my mic though so I have to buy another one sometime.
Hey im sure it would be a good fight! Ill add ya

Sig credit to my Homie! limba!

Uncrowned P4P Kingpin
Jon "Bones" Jones
WAR ANTHONY PETTIS! WAR HENDERSON!
Machida Karate is offline  
post #28 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-02-2010, 03:15 PM
-DayDay Knucks-
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 19,900
Blog Entries: 13
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machida Karate View Post
Hey im sure it would be a good fight! Ill add ya
I am usually on at night more than in the day. I am usually at work or taking classes over at the community college in the daytime but you can usually find me online at night.


-Always Supporting-
Urijah Faber - Dustin Poirier - Frankie Edgar - Demian Maia - Miesha Tate - Claudia Gadelha - Jessica Eye - Tecia Torres

Come watch me make a fool of myself on YouTube
HitOrGetHit is offline  
post #29 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-02-2010, 03:17 PM
Photobucket
 
Machida Karate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Arizona!
Posts: 3,570
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
I am usually on at night more than in the day. I am usually at work or taking classes over at the community college in the daytime but you can usually find me online at night.
Right on! Ill put the fear of Machida in you!!!

Sig credit to my Homie! limba!

Uncrowned P4P Kingpin
Jon "Bones" Jones
WAR ANTHONY PETTIS! WAR HENDERSON!
Machida Karate is offline  
post #30 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-03-2010, 04:21 AM
"Focus"
 
Life B Ez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 9,918
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by americanfighter View Post
When spinning the stick do it smooth with the stick touching the rim at all times and do it at a moderate speed not really fast.

Think. It Ain't Illegal Yet
"Discipline Hurts Less Than Regret"
Life B Ez is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome