Originally Posted by SideWays222
I think Psycho Mantis was the best boss in the MGS. I just think it was so cleverly done especially for its time. I loved it...
Btw M.C. what do you mean by "No Connection" to them??? Cause if i recall correctly they wernt all that random. Wernt they all part of the same group or something??? Sorry its been a while.
Also isnt 3 the one that had that pretty cool sniper battle??? Against that fat guy. Though i think the sniper battle in the snow in number 1 was really awesome also.
I also enjoyed the vampire guy in number 2.
AHH i just love so much about MGS series. Such a great OVERALL game.
I remember spending days replaying the games so i could get all the dog tags. In one of the games i managed to get every single one. It was number 2 im pretty sure.
Lol i just remembered that one random thing where you had to do pull ups to get stronger.
I didn't say no connection, Clyde did.
Metal Gear 3's bosses are, in order that you fight them:
1. Revolver Ocelot - your typical Ocelot fight.
2. The Pain - he's the guy who controls the wasps.
3. The Fear - he jumps around in the trees with stealth camo shooting crossbow bolts at you.
4. The End - the very old guy who snipes you, he controls the forest and the boss fight spans 3 sections of the map.
5. The Fury - he's the guy who uses the flamethrower.
6. The Sorrow- he's the guy who is dead, you "fight" him walking up the river stream as the ghosts of all the soldiers you killed try to grab you.
7. Colonel Volgin - no need to explain this one, he's the main bad guy of the game.
8. The Shagohod/Colonel Volgin - the "Metal Gear" fight of the game.
9. The Boss - easy to remember boss fight, last one of the game.
I'd Pick "The End", "The Sorrow", "The Boss" over any other MGS bosses.