What game(s) are you playing? - Page 207 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
Video Games The Gamer's hangout!

Reply

Old 11-29-2012, 09:30 PM   #2061 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Manchestoorrrrrrr
Posts: 1,469
GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckbox View Post
LoL is LoL's version of DotA.
LoL.

..
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 11-30-2012, 01:25 AM   #2062 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals
 
M.C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California
Posts: 11,051
M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
http://www.mmaforum.com/video-games/...ml#post1652474

Go there guys.
__________________


"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"
"You do not know the first note of the music that moves me."
M.C is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 04:57 AM   #2063 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals
 
M.C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California
Posts: 11,051
M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Just got gold camo on my main gun on Blops 2, was tough to get those last double kills needed.
__________________


"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"
"You do not know the first note of the music that moves me."
M.C is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:19 AM   #2064 (permalink)
WEC For Life
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 18,015
Blog Entries: 13
HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Played an entire UFC career yesterday and the day before after work. Not sure what I am gonna play in my free time this weekend. Need to get back on Starcraft. I haven't played in 2 or 3 days so I have fallen about 3-4 spots in the rankings. Still top 8 but I think I am going to have to play pretty consistently if I plan on getting promoted to the Silver Ladder this season.


Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App
__________________


"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 02:29 PM   #2065 (permalink)
Megaweight
 
ClydebankBlitz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Glasgow
Posts: 5,972
Blog Entries: 1
ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
Played an entire UFC career yesterday and the day before after work. Not sure what I am gonna play in my free time this weekend. Need to get back on Starcraft. I haven't played in 2 or 3 days so I have fallen about 3-4 spots in the rankings. Still top 8 but I think I am going to have to play pretty consistently if I plan on getting promoted to the Silver Ladder this season.


Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App
I only finished an entire career not long ago. I moved up to Extreme and it's hard to get the motivation once you take a few early losses in UFC. I am ranked 4th with Struve now with like 7 losses, all avenged, but fear that if I play again against my next opponent, Nog, I'm going to get my ass kicked haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
Just got gold camo on my main gun on Blops 2, was tough to get those last double kills needed.
I just found out that you get to keep your perks with the Pretigue Token, thanks fuk I get to use Ghost for a while longer, these UAVs are killing me. I also hate how everyone uses the FAL now. In Black Ops, I had like 4 deaths by it in total so I felt great being the only guy running around with it and all original and shit haha. Now ever second person has it. I'm using it with Acog, only like 3 camos in though.
__________________


MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 04:32 PM   #2066 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals
 
M.C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California
Posts: 11,051
M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
I just found out that you get to keep your perks with the Pretigue Token, thanks fuk I get to use Ghost for a while longer, these UAVs are killing me. I also hate how everyone uses the FAL now. In Black Ops, I had like 4 deaths by it in total so I felt great being the only guy running around with it and all original and shit haha. Now ever second person has it. I'm using it with Acog, only like 3 camos in though.
I'm rank 48 right now and I'm afraid to prestige my gun cause I'm not sure all what is lost when you do it. Can you clarify what all is lost?

The gun I got gold camo on is the SWAT-556, like 90% of the people run around with shotguns and smgs from what I can tell and I wanted to be competitive without them, and it was difficult but that gun is a perfect methodical killer. It's fast/powerful enough to kill 1 vs 1, but also stable and sturdy enough where you can get longshots all day long.

Now that it's gold, I decided to try out the SKORPION EVO which is supposed to be the most powerful "in your face" gun in the game, and honestly? It feels like it, it's difficult to lose in a 1 vs 1 situation with that gun, it shoots so fast and it's so powerful, especially with the appropriate attachments. The only issue is that the range is balls compared to the SWAT-556, so if you see someone in the distance you might as well just let him go and save ammo.
__________________


"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"
"You do not know the first note of the music that moves me."
M.C is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:34 PM   #2067 (permalink)
Bantamweight
 
RearNaked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Swinging from Roy Nelson's nuts.
Posts: 848
RearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A Baller
How do you guys think the UFC games compare to EA Sports MMA?

I still play that game all the time. Easily one of my favorite games ever even though it has a serious lack of polish.

How is the single player? I'm not into playing games online at all.
RearNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 12:24 AM   #2068 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals
 
M.C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California
Posts: 11,051
M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
I just ended my nightly Blops 2 session with a 32-5 run, I don't know how these people take such an embarrassing beating and keep playing, HAVE THEY NO SHAME??
__________________


"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"
"You do not know the first note of the music that moves me."
M.C is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 11:26 AM   #2069 (permalink)
Megaweight
 
ClydebankBlitz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Glasgow
Posts: 5,972
Blog Entries: 1
ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
I'm rank 48 right now and I'm afraid to prestige my gun cause I'm not sure all what is lost when you do it. Can you clarify what all is lost?

The gun I got gold camo on is the SWAT-556, like 90% of the people run around with shotguns and smgs from what I can tell and I wanted to be competitive without them, and it was difficult but that gun is a perfect methodical killer. It's fast/powerful enough to kill 1 vs 1, but also stable and sturdy enough where you can get longshots all day long.

Now that it's gold, I decided to try out the SKORPION EVO which is supposed to be the most powerful "in your face" gun in the game, and honestly? It feels like it, it's difficult to lose in a 1 vs 1 situation with that gun, it shoots so fast and it's so powerful, especially with the appropriate attachments. The only issue is that the range is balls compared to the SWAT-556, so if you see someone in the distance you might as well just let him go and save ammo.
When you pretigue your gun, all the attacthments are gone. Pretty much, it turns to level 1 again. It's designed for you to earn more XP by leveling it up again. You don't lose any camo or any of the optics, but the gun attatchments.

I only play Hardcore, so no one would really be using shotguns. There are a lot of run and gunners using SMGs, and the assault rifles and snipers would be picked per game. I only really use the FAL, but I have a SWAT class aswell just incase I start getting pissed off haha. I threw on the Select Fire on the FAL which turns it fully automatic, which is good for levels which have closer quarters and the FAL is way to inaccurate hip fire.

Yeah that was always my problem with SMGs. I always played at a decent range (where in Hardcore the FAL is one hit kill). The SMGs not only cant hit anyone at distance, but when they are close half the time they can turn around and kill me after the bullet bounces off of them. I'm more of a shoot to kill style player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RearNaked View Post
How do you guys think the UFC games compare to EA Sports MMA?

I still play that game all the time. Easily one of my favorite games ever even though it has a serious lack of polish.

How is the single player? I'm not into playing games online at all.
EA Sports MMA is a cracking game for a group of people. When I play with mates who dont have either UFC or MMA, I won't take it to the ground and we'll fight stand up. EA MMA allows people who doont know all the intricate parts of the game to have a chance of KOing you or dropping you with one shot. My mate, who would literally lose in half a second on the ground, won like 15 games straight with Woodley. The storymode is alright. I would make guys and fight in the Brazil league, which is like 20 minutes of straight fighting. I'd be using my jab and stuff and at times the shit was really hard to fight like that. In general though, once you perfect your training, it gets too easy. My submission guy was unbeatable cause it's pretty easy to take it down, and my KO guy would knock everyone out in seconds.

UFC is A LOT more of an MMA game, which it being split on stand up, clinch and take downs, but for a lot of people I imagine it wouldnt be as fun or impactful as EA MMA, and also the cutomisation is much better in EA MMA with everyone looking as real as the actual people. Plus I dont have to pay to be Nick Diaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
I just ended my nightly Blops 2 session with a 32-5 run, I don't know how these people take such an embarrassing beating and keep playing, HAVE THEY NO SHAME??
__________________


MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 02:57 PM   #2070 (permalink)
WEC For Life
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 18,015
Blog Entries: 13
HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
I liked EA MMA because I am a huge fan of using the sticks in the EA games, but the game just felt sluggish to me. The striking, everything. I dunno really. I mean I definitely enjoyed it for the most part, but I prefer the UFC game.


Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App
__________________


"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios