What game(s) are you playing? - Page 208 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
Video Games The Gamer's hangout!

 132Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #2071 of 9708 (permalink) Old 12-01-2012, 02:39 PM
M.C
.:DISTURBED:.
 
M.C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California
Posts: 13,810
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
When you pretigue your gun, all the attacthments are gone. Pretty much, it turns to level 1 again. It's designed for you to earn more XP by leveling it up again. You don't lose any camo or any of the optics, but the gun attatchments.

I only play Hardcore, so no one would really be using shotguns. There are a lot of run and gunners using SMGs, and the assault rifles and snipers would be picked per game. I only really use the FAL, but I have a SWAT class aswell just incase I start getting pissed off haha. I threw on the Select Fire on the FAL which turns it fully automatic, which is good for levels which have closer quarters and the FAL is way to inaccurate hip fire.

Yeah that was always my problem with SMGs. I always played at a decent range (where in Hardcore the FAL is one hit kill). The SMGs not only cant hit anyone at distance, but when they are close half the time they can turn around and kill me after the bullet bounces off of them. I'm more of a shoot to kill style player.
Ah, that makes sense. You said everyone uses the FAL and I was a bit confused cause I swear everyone I see uses an SMG or a shotgun, but I play normal TDM most of the time, not hardcore.

Hmm, more XP would be nice when prestige my character, I'm almost 55. Does your guns reset like other COD games when you prestige your character? If they do, I'll never prestige lol.
M.C is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2072 of 9708 (permalink) Old 12-01-2012, 03:50 PM
Fruits & Vegetables
 
Mirage445's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,580
                     
Trying out the Firefall Beta stress test today.




"You have a big word for a guy who don't have a gi right now." - Renato Laranja
Mirage445 is offline  
post #2073 of 9708 (permalink) Old 12-01-2012, 07:00 PM Thread Starter
-DayDay Knucks-
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 20,333
Blog Entries: 13
                     
Slept most of the day away. Feeling better, but not well enough to go out. Looks like it is gaming and movies tonight! Started the Mass Effect series again.


-Always Supporting-
Miesha Tate - Urijah Faber - Dustin Poirier - Frankie Edgar - Diaz Bro's - Claudia Gadelha - Demian Maia - Jessica Eye
HitOrGetHit is offline  
post #2074 of 9708 (permalink) Old 12-01-2012, 09:19 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Glasgow
Posts: 14,864
Blog Entries: 2
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
Ah, that makes sense. You said everyone uses the FAL and I was a bit confused cause I swear everyone I see uses an SMG or a shotgun, but I play normal TDM most of the time, not hardcore.

Hmm, more XP would be nice when prestige my character, I'm almost 55. Does your guns reset like other COD games when you prestige your character? If they do, I'll never prestige lol.
Yeah, Hardcore for life

When you prestigue, your guns reset like usual. You get one prestigue token, which lets you keep one gun/perk or whatever you earn by leveling up. For example I'll take the ghost perk, and will take the FAL next time around. You keep things like attatchments and camo or whatever else, but the things you have to earn by levelling up you lose until you earn them again.
ClydebankBlitz is offline  
post #2075 of 9708 (permalink) Old 12-02-2012, 07:06 AM
Heavyweight
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Latvia
Posts: 3,908
                     
It's 2pm and time for Dota!
Leed is offline  
post #2076 of 9708 (permalink) Old 12-02-2012, 08:40 PM Thread Starter
-DayDay Knucks-
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 20,333
Blog Entries: 13
                     
Just went through Mass Effect. Took about 10 1/2 hours. Time to start ME2. Even with the ending of the series, these games are incredible.


Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App


-Always Supporting-
Miesha Tate - Urijah Faber - Dustin Poirier - Frankie Edgar - Diaz Bro's - Claudia Gadelha - Demian Maia - Jessica Eye
HitOrGetHit is offline  
post #2077 of 9708 (permalink) Old 12-02-2012, 10:39 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Glasgow
Posts: 14,864
Blog Entries: 2
                     
Downloading TWD episode 1 now.

Also, got my first gold gun in BO2 . Wierdly, it's the SMAW rocket launcher. I was racking up the UAV hits (100 before level 45...where was this when I was tyring to get Ghost Pro? :P). After that, I spent an hour or two trying to get the direct hits, dragonfire, car explosion and double kill ones. The dragonfire and car ones were actually very easy, guess I was lucky to have a match where someone got the dragon. Next I got the direct hits after a few games, and in my last match of the night where I said "I'm only firing one more shot and quitting", I got a triple kill which got me my last double kill. Awesome. About half way through the camos with the FAL now. Already pretigued both of those. Level 45 now, will prestigue tommorow.
ClydebankBlitz is offline  
post #2078 of 9708 (permalink) Old 12-02-2012, 10:56 PM
M.C
.:DISTURBED:.
 
M.C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California
Posts: 13,810
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
Downloading TWD episode 1 now.

Also, got my first gold gun in BO2 . Wierdly, it's the SMAW rocket launcher. I was racking up the UAV hits (100 before level 45...where was this when I was tyring to get Ghost Pro? :P). After that, I spent an hour or two trying to get the direct hits, dragonfire, car explosion and double kill ones. The dragonfire and car ones were actually very easy, guess I was lucky to have a match where someone got the dragon. Next I got the direct hits after a few games, and in my last match of the night where I said "I'm only firing one more shot and quitting", I got a triple kill which got me my last double kill. Awesome. About half way through the camos with the FAL now. Already pretigued both of those. Level 45 now, will prestigue tommorow.
The last two days has been frustrating for me, the game is turning into a camp/sniper fest on every map now. It was enjoyable, but like all COD games it's turning to garbage online with people camping and sniping, throwing down mines EVERYWHERE for skillless free kills.

I just quit playing and on the last game I was 12-18, because of mines, random grenades, campers, snipers, I maybe died twice from an actual gunfight.

Another day of that and I'll be done with it like all the other COD games, way too many good shooters out there to waste my time on crap like this.
M.C is offline  
post #2079 of 9708 (permalink) Old 12-02-2012, 11:07 PM
Roll Tide Roll
 
G_Land's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: South West Alabama
Posts: 7,603
                     
I still enjoy the COD multiplayer...I use the same game plan every match though....I Stay on the freaking outside and make a big circle....It's done well so far!

Picked up Skyrm the other day (Im late I know) Im pretty excited about it though!

Also thinking hard about picking up WOW



Credit to M.C !!
G_Land is offline  
post #2080 of 9708 (permalink) Old 12-02-2012, 11:13 PM
M.C
.:DISTURBED:.
 
M.C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California
Posts: 13,810
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Land View Post
I still enjoy the COD multiplayer...I use the same game plan every match though....I Stay on the freaking outside and make a big circle....It's done well so far!

Picked up Skyrm the other day (Im late I know) Im pretty excited about it though!

Also thinking hard about picking up WOW
I'm still playing Skyrim from time to time, I got about 170 hours into my "main" file, I have pretty much everything done (including the DLC).

That reminds me though, if any of you have the 360 version the new Skyrim expansion 'Dragonborn' comes out on the 4th of this month so like 2 days. Leaked info from a beta tester says it adds around 20-30 hours of content, new armor/items/shouts/quests/follower, a whole island to explore, you can ride dragons, all sorts of stuff. Basically, your typical Bethesda DLC where you pay 15 dollars for something that's as long as some other full games, 'cause they are beasts.

I'm pumped for it.
M.C is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome