What game(s) are you playing? - Page 211 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
Video Games The Gamer's hangout!

 132Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #2101 of 9712 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 12:42 AM
It's Hammer Time!
 
Hammerlock2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 9,589
                     
So I started playing Skyrim on the highest difficulty... made a Nord. He's gonna be all sneaky.




Rookie Hammer Squad 2015
Frankie Edgar - Dominick Cruz - Jorge Masvidal - Cat Zingano - Holly Holm
Hammerlock2.0 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2102 of 9712 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 01:37 AM
M.C
.:DISTURBED:.
 
M.C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California
Posts: 13,815
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
So I started playing Skyrim on the highest difficulty... made a Nord. He's gonna be all sneaky.
The highest difficulty is the only way you can get the most out of a stealth build.

I made a dual dagger assassin build on adept, it was very fun for up to like level 20-25, cutting throats and doing instant 1H kills from behind. But then my 1H increased to a point where I could just run up to enemies and slash them to kill them, and it felt pointless to go stealth when I can kill them just as easily rushing through like any regular melee build.
M.C is offline  
post #2103 of 9712 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 03:51 AM
 
Budhisten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 9,226
                     
I'm sitting around, waiting for the Aftermath DLC for BF3 to be released... According to Origin Support it should drop in about 10 minutes!



Budhisten is offline  
post #2104 of 9712 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 05:25 AM
It's Hammer Time!
 
Hammerlock2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 9,589
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
The highest difficulty is the only way you can get the most out of a stealth build.

I made a dual dagger assassin build on adept, it was very fun for up to like level 20-25, cutting throats and doing instant 1H kills from behind. But then my 1H increased to a point where I could just run up to enemies and slash them to kill them, and it felt pointless to go stealth when I can kill them just as easily rushing through like any regular melee build.
Yeah, I did pretty much the same on my second playthrough but at some point even dragons were 2 or 3 hits away from being a pile of bones.




Rookie Hammer Squad 2015
Frankie Edgar - Dominick Cruz - Jorge Masvidal - Cat Zingano - Holly Holm
Hammerlock2.0 is offline  
post #2105 of 9712 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 08:52 AM Thread Starter
-DayDay Knucks-
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 20,335
Blog Entries: 13
                     
I took maybe a week off from playing Starcraft... Already rusty. This is nuts. Went 2-3 last night.....


Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App


-Always Supporting-
Miesha Tate - Urijah Faber - Dustin Poirier - Frankie Edgar - Diaz Bro's - Claudia Gadelha - Demian Maia - Jessica Eye
HitOrGetHit is offline  
post #2106 of 9712 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 09:07 AM
The Mad Titan
 
Guy Incognito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Following The Path To Jesus Set By His Disciple Vitor Belfort
Posts: 5,111
                     
Aftermath maps are great, the earthquakes don't really effect anything though.


I caved in and decided to shell out some money to get Far Cry 3, bro will drop it off tommorrow. but i don't know why i need another FPS to be honest.

Guy Incognito is offline  
post #2107 of 9712 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 09:09 AM
Cheeky freak of the week
 
luckbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Norway
Posts: 1,646
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
I took maybe a week off from playing Starcraft... Already rusty. This is nuts. Went 2-3 last night.....


Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App
Yeah I know how that is. Thats what happens in high skill ceiling games like Starcraft. Even the pros have to play constantly to keep their micro and timing up. I'm playing a lot of Dota 2 at the moment, an even though it's challenging, it's nowhere near the brutality Starcraft/Warcraft is.


luckbox is offline  
post #2108 of 9712 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 09:15 AM
The Mad Titan
 
Guy Incognito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Following The Path To Jesus Set By His Disciple Vitor Belfort
Posts: 5,111
                     
Kain and Lynch cameo was awesome in Hitman, i wish more games would do stuff like that.

Guy Incognito is offline  
post #2109 of 9712 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 10:19 AM
It's Hammer Time!
 
Hammerlock2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 9,589
                     
Trying to get Blood on Ice to trigger (Skyrim). Wish me luck.




Rookie Hammer Squad 2015
Frankie Edgar - Dominick Cruz - Jorge Masvidal - Cat Zingano - Holly Holm
Hammerlock2.0 is offline  
post #2110 of 9712 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 10:33 AM Thread Starter
-DayDay Knucks-
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 20,335
Blog Entries: 13
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckbox View Post
Yeah I know how that is. Thats what happens in high skill ceiling games like Starcraft. Even the pros have to play constantly to keep their micro and timing up. I'm playing a lot of Dota 2 at the moment, an even though it's challenging, it's nowhere near the brutality Starcraft/Warcraft is.
You aren't kidding. I felt really off.


Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App


-Always Supporting-
Miesha Tate - Urijah Faber - Dustin Poirier - Frankie Edgar - Diaz Bro's - Claudia Gadelha - Demian Maia - Jessica Eye
HitOrGetHit is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome