What game(s) are you playing? - Page 231 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
Video Games The Gamer's hangout!

 135Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #2301 of 9731 (permalink) Old 01-07-2013, 07:23 PM Thread Starter
-DayDay Knucks-
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 20,382
Blog Entries: 13
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leakler View Post
How's mists? I really want to play it but i can't allow myself to become consumed again haha.
All in all I am enjoying it. Wrath is still my favorite time in WoW by a long shot. But this isn't bad.

Gearing once you first hit 90 feels really grindy because they aren't just handing out gear anymore. But I like that part of it a lot. It got really really easy in Cataclysm.

Pandaria is a really neat place. The raids are nice looking. They added new arenas and battlegrounds. (I like 1 of the new bg's, the other not so much).

Shared achievements between your characters are really nice to finally have as well.


-Always Supporting-
Miesha Tate - Urijah Faber - Dustin Poirier - Frankie Edgar - Diaz Bro's - Claudia Gadelha - Demian Maia - Jessica Eye
HitOrGetHit is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2302 of 9731 (permalink) Old 01-08-2013, 04:46 AM
box
M.I.A
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wa
Posts: 2,550
                     
Been playing a lot of Arma 2 Operation arrowhead, on the Wasteland servers. Tons of action, less stressful if you die compared to DayZ.

_________________________________________________

_________________________________________________
box is offline  
post #2303 of 9731 (permalink) Old 01-08-2013, 06:59 AM
THE MAULER
 
Leakler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: England
Posts: 686
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
All in all I am enjoying it. Wrath is still my favorite time in WoW by a long shot. But this isn't bad.

Gearing once you first hit 90 feels really grindy because they aren't just handing out gear anymore. But I like that part of it a lot. It got really really easy in Cataclysm.

Pandaria is a really neat place. The raids are nice looking. They added new arenas and battlegrounds. (I like 1 of the new bg's, the other not so much).

Shared achievements between your characters are really nice to finally have as well.
Shared achieves, thats awesome! I used to hate it because i had a tonne of different achievements on my Druid and Paladin and really wanted to combine them :P.
Leakler is offline  
post #2304 of 9731 (permalink) Old 01-08-2013, 07:57 AM Thread Starter
-DayDay Knucks-
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 20,382
Blog Entries: 13
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leakler View Post
Shared achieves, thats awesome! I used to hate it because i had a tonne of different achievements on my Druid and Paladin and really wanted to combine them :P.
Most of them are shared. There are a few here and there that don't share. Same with any titles you earn. I have like 25+ titles and so far I have noticed only 1 of them not being shared.


Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App


-Always Supporting-
Miesha Tate - Urijah Faber - Dustin Poirier - Frankie Edgar - Diaz Bro's - Claudia Gadelha - Demian Maia - Jessica Eye
HitOrGetHit is offline  
post #2305 of 9731 (permalink) Old 01-08-2013, 08:03 AM
THE MAULER
 
Leakler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: England
Posts: 686
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
Most of them are shared. There are a few here and there that don't share. Same with any titles you earn. I have like 25+ titles and so far I have noticed only 1 of them not being shared.


Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App
Kinda contemplating buying Mists...
Leakler is offline  
post #2306 of 9731 (permalink) Old 01-08-2013, 08:35 AM Thread Starter
-DayDay Knucks-
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 20,382
Blog Entries: 13
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leakler View Post
Kinda contemplating buying Mists...
It was 10 dollars off over the holidays but I think it's back to the normal price now.

Oh and most mounts/pets are shared as well now.


Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App


-Always Supporting-
Miesha Tate - Urijah Faber - Dustin Poirier - Frankie Edgar - Diaz Bro's - Claudia Gadelha - Demian Maia - Jessica Eye
HitOrGetHit is offline  
post #2307 of 9731 (permalink) Old 01-10-2013, 03:28 AM
Dexter Morgan
 
Intermission's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 5,815
                     
Has anyone picked up Far Cry 3? I absolutely love it, I got it the day it came out but like everyone else I paid too much attention to the "popular" games. Picking FC3 back up again was so refreshing.

Intermission is offline  
post #2308 of 9731 (permalink) Old 01-10-2013, 03:34 AM
You're not terribly important to me
 
UFC_OWNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sell me this pen
Posts: 15,256
Blog Entries: 1
                     
considering replaying majoras mask zelda and conkers bad fur day


Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK


UFC_OWNS is offline  
post #2309 of 9731 (permalink) Old 01-10-2013, 03:34 AM
 
Budhisten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 9,226
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
Has anyone picked up Far Cry 3? I absolutely love it, I got it the day it came out but like everyone else I paid too much attention to the "popular" games. Picking FC3 back up again was so refreshing.
It's awesome, played it all the way through in a few days back when it came out.

Haven't played it since though, been busy with Minecraft, BF3, AC3 and Dishonored. And a bit of Hotline Miami (Actually my game of the year) and Super Meat Boy


Budhisten is offline  
post #2310 of 9731 (permalink) Old 01-10-2013, 03:35 AM
Dexter Morgan
 
Intermission's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 5,815
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budhisten View Post
It's awesome, played it all the way through in a few days back when it came out.

Haven't played it since though, been busy with Minecraft, BF3, AC3 and Dishonored. And a bit of Hotline Miami (Actually my game of the year) and Super Meat Boy
Hotline Miami > The Walking Dead ?

NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH lol

Intermission is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome