What game(s) are you playing? - Page 283 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
Video Games The Gamer's hangout!

Reply

Old 05-14-2013, 03:44 AM   #2821 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals
 
M.C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California
Posts: 11,035
M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Bought Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch. What a gorgeous game. I can't wait to really get into it tomorrow, I hear it's a good 50-60 hours long.
__________________


“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 05-14-2013, 08:48 AM   #2822 (permalink)
Super Ultra Great Delicious Wonderful
 
osmium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 6,517
osmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
You guys need to start playing Dragonvale because I need more crystals to fund more girl-ish in game decoration.

Gave Neverwinter a try. Looks pretty damn good for a free to play MMO. The fighting system feels a little minimalistic so far. It's pretty much the same as Diablo 3's fighting system.
I just tried out the neverwinter beta and it does seem pretty good.
osmium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 09:11 AM   #2823 (permalink)
WEC For Life
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 18,015
Blog Entries: 13
HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxpillowxxjp View Post
Been playing a little bit of d3 lately. New patch made public games worth joining. Now if only they could fix the damn economy..
Won't happen as long as the real money auction house is around.

EDIT: why is Zerg your hardest matchup? I play Zerg.
__________________


"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 05:36 PM   #2824 (permalink)
CAN I GET AN AMEN?
 
xxpillowxxjp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Memphis, Tennessee
Posts: 1,564
xxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
Won't happen as long as the real money auction house is around.

EDIT: why is Zerg your hardest matchup? I play Zerg.
So much versatility when played correctly. Zerg is certainly the hardest race to play but i also feel like its the hardest race to play against. You have to contain them, prevent creep expanse, defend from mutalisks, destroy overlords, and try and counter whatever they are building. As soon as you counter them, they can counter you without building any new structers (if they already have them up). When it gets to late game ultralisks **** everything.

Terran vs zerg is pretty much terran having to capitalize on zergs mistakes and if they fail to, they lose
__________________
Bendo | Aldo | Cerrone | Vitor | Fedor | Cormier

Need to book a pro or amateur mma fight in the midsouth area? PM ME!!

Sig by Limba
xxpillowxxjp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 05:51 PM   #2825 (permalink)
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
SideWays222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 10,760
SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by osmium View Post
I just tried out the neverwinter beta and it does seem pretty good.
Really??? I felt that the game felt very buggy. I played for about 1 hour and uninstalled it.

Right now im playing Dragons Prophet and so far it has far exceeded my expectations. GREAT GAME!.
__________________
SideWays222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 07:16 PM   #2826 (permalink)
WEC For Life
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 18,015
Blog Entries: 13
HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxpillowxxjp View Post
So much versatility when played correctly. Zerg is certainly the hardest race to play but i also feel like its the hardest race to play against. You have to contain them, prevent creep expanse, defend from mutalisks, destroy overlords, and try and counter whatever they are building. As soon as you counter them, they can counter you without building any new structers (if they already have them up). When it gets to late game ultralisks **** everything.

Terran vs zerg is pretty much terran having to capitalize on zergs mistakes and if they fail to, they lose
Zerg can tech switch quickly but it's because they are such a reactive race. They HAVE to have the right units or they lose. Protoss and Terran are a little more forgiving in that aspect. Zerg also has to be micro'd very well.

Ultras are tough to deal with for sure. How good are you with drops? If you can snipe something like their spire before it finishes, it is a terribly set back for a Zerg. Also denying their third base is a big one. Generally a Zerg player wants to have 1 more base than their opponent since their units are spawned from their bases and they need the income. The biggest thing I can say. Is just scout. See if they make an early pool which means zerglings are on the way. A lot of zergs go hatchery first which means you either need to punish them or fast expand yourself

It's funny that Zerg is your hardest and Terran is my hardest to play against. Widow Mines..... -_-
__________________


"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 08:16 PM   #2827 (permalink)
Super Ultra Great Delicious Wonderful
 
osmium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 6,517
osmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Really??? I felt that the game felt very buggy. I played for about 1 hour and uninstalled it.

Right now im playing Dragons Prophet and so far it has far exceeded my expectations. GREAT GAME!.
I haven't experienced any bugs yet. Apparently they have some P2W elements with the game though which makes me not want to play it somewhat. Marvel Heroes is coming out in a couple weeks as well as a Crusader Kings 2 expansion that looks great so I probably won't be playing Neverwinter much.
osmium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 09:04 PM   #2828 (permalink)
CAN I GET AN AMEN?
 
xxpillowxxjp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Memphis, Tennessee
Posts: 1,564
xxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
Zerg can tech switch quickly but it's because they are such a reactive race. They HAVE to have the right units or they lose. Protoss and Terran are a little more forgiving in that aspect. Zerg also has to be micro'd very well.

Ultras are tough to deal with for sure. How good are you with drops? If you can snipe something like their spire before it finishes, it is a terribly set back for a Zerg. Also denying their third base is a big one. Generally a Zerg player wants to have 1 more base than their opponent since their units are spawned from their bases and they need the income. The biggest thing I can say. Is just scout. See if they make an early pool which means zerglings are on the way. A lot of zergs go hatchery first which means you either need to punish them or fast expand yourself

It's funny that Zerg is your hardest and Terran is my hardest to play against. Widow Mines..... -_-
thats what i always do. Send a scout after i build my barracks to where they were normally build the 2nd base. Delay that for as long as possible. I dont see too many early spawning pools but when i dont see an expansion anything at the expansion yet i always scout the base.

Thats probably where i am lacking at, widow mines. I use them... just not very many.

EDIT : Do you think it is worth building an engineer bay in the expansion spot early? or does that hardly delay you?

also my statistics this season are retarded. 84% win vs protoss. Last season i was 42 vs protoss lol.
__________________
Bendo | Aldo | Cerrone | Vitor | Fedor | Cormier

Need to book a pro or amateur mma fight in the midsouth area? PM ME!!

Sig by Limba
xxpillowxxjp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 10:55 PM   #2829 (permalink)
Super Ultra Great Delicious Wonderful
 
osmium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 6,517
osmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By All
Has anyone played Defiance? If so is it good and is it co-op or is it a real MMO because I can't tell from the Steam description and video.
osmium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 12:36 AM   #2830 (permalink)
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
SideWays222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 10,760
SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by osmium View Post
I haven't experienced any bugs yet. Apparently they have some P2W elements with the game though which makes me not want to play it somewhat. Marvel Heroes is coming out in a couple weeks as well as a Crusader Kings 2 expansion that looks great so I probably won't be playing Neverwinter much.
I close beta tested that also and i thought it was okay but nothing special. Its like a bad superhero version of Diablo 3. The cool aspect is that you can play buncha heros (Unlocking them or buying them) and they have different costumes you can buy. Then in game you can switch on command to which hero you want but the level switches with them ofcourse. Somewhat clunky movement and no real customization is the games downfall imho.

From what i remember about Neverwinter was that i played a mage and the enemie would die but my guy would still be casting spells. It really annoyed me.


Right now DragonsProphet really is the best game iv played in a while.
__________________
SideWays222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios