What game(s) are you playing? - Page 300 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
Video Games The Gamer's hangout!

 105Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #2991 of 9423 (permalink) Old 06-05-2013, 02:44 AM
You're not terribly important to me
 
UFC_OWNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sell me this pen
Posts: 15,157
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
I've beaten most megaman games, ghost n goblins, battletoads, etc, it takes only 2-3 hours or so to beat the whole game. There are frustrating moments sure, but honestly I can't claim a game is super hard when I can beat it in 3 hours or under.

We all find difficulty in different things and if you don't find turn based games challenging then that's cool, you and I are just on opposite ends as I find many turn based boss fights harder than anything I've found on any of those old classics.

RPG/turned based games are often played for the story aspect as well, stories in games aren't that important to you I assume?
different strokes i guess, out of curiosity how long did i take you to beat megaman 7 and megaman and bass? I disagree about the time thing because I just beat arkham city and because it's a 3d game its obviously gonna be longer to beat then a 2d game, but it wasn't nearly as challenging as those 2d games. I like story but not for those kinds of game si like stories for legend of zelda and metroid and megaman zero series and banjo kazooie etc.


Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK


UFC_OWNS is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2992 of 9423 (permalink) Old 06-05-2013, 02:47 AM
....Omar Comin'
 
El Bresko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia.
Posts: 4,797
                     
OWNS, how quickly can you beat MyCareer mode in NBA 2k13? What are your stats in the first season? What pick were you drafted with?







El Bresko is offline  
post #2993 of 9423 (permalink) Old 06-05-2013, 02:56 AM
You're not terribly important to me
 
UFC_OWNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sell me this pen
Posts: 15,157
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
OWNS, how quickly can you beat MyCareer mode in NBA 2k13? What are your stats in the first season? What pick were you drafted with?
I haven't played a nba game since nba live 10 so no comment heh


Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK


UFC_OWNS is offline  
post #2994 of 9423 (permalink) Old 06-05-2013, 03:15 AM
All Around Nice Guy
 
SideWays222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 10,760
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
different strokes i guess, out of curiosity how long did i take you to beat megaman 7 and megaman and bass? I disagree about the time thing because I just beat arkham city and because it's a 3d game its obviously gonna be longer to beat then a 2d game, but it wasn't nearly as challenging as those 2d games. I like story but not for those kinds of game si like stories for legend of zelda and metroid and megaman zero series and banjo kazooie etc.
I agree that 2d games can be very challenging but they also are not that long.

SideWays222 is offline  
post #2995 of 9423 (permalink) Old 06-05-2013, 03:18 AM
....Omar Comin'
 
El Bresko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia.
Posts: 4,797
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
I haven't played a nba game since nba live 10 so no comment heh
NBA Live sucks though, the 2K franchise took over in 2K3 in terms of the best Basketball game and it's been critically acclaimed ever since.







El Bresko is offline  
post #2996 of 9423 (permalink) Old 06-05-2013, 03:28 AM
You're not terribly important to me
 
UFC_OWNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sell me this pen
Posts: 15,157
Blog Entries: 1
                     
eh i might give it a try, i prefer madden career modes though


Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK


UFC_OWNS is offline  
post #2997 of 9423 (permalink) Old 06-05-2013, 03:32 AM
....Omar Comin'
 
El Bresko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia.
Posts: 4,797
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
eh i might give it a try, i prefer madden career modes though



but you've never played this??








El Bresko is offline  
post #2998 of 9423 (permalink) Old 06-05-2013, 03:33 AM
You're not terribly important to me
 
UFC_OWNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sell me this pen
Posts: 15,157
Blog Entries: 1
                     
I played nba live career mode though, im not a big basketball fan or game fan really, i wanna try nhl games though


Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK


UFC_OWNS is offline  
post #2999 of 9423 (permalink) Old 06-05-2013, 05:18 AM
"Focus"
 
Life B Ez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 10,075
                     
I wish the sports career modes were more aware. It would be nice if you could actually develop rivalries with players and see headlines and have storylines like there actually are in sports. Not just repeating stats. You can win the mvp and the championship five straight times and just well they are the defending champions.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Think. It Ain't Illegal Yet
"Discipline Hurts Less Than Regret"
Life B Ez is offline  
post #3000 of 9423 (permalink) Old 06-05-2013, 05:25 AM
You're not terribly important to me
 
UFC_OWNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sell me this pen
Posts: 15,157
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
I agree that 2d games can be very challenging but they also are not that long.
yeah there not as long because they are merely 2d but they are defiantly more harder imo, but f zero for the gamecube is a 3d game that is quite hard for me, haven't played it in ages but it was a toughie. I honestly can say that no 3d game has challenged me like aforementioned 2d games probably because of cheap deaths, hard bosses and one hit death limits in those games.


Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK


UFC_OWNS is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 4 (0 members and 4 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome