What game(s) are you playing? - Page 337 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
Video Games The Gamer's hangout!

 101Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #3361 of 9401 (permalink) Old 07-14-2013, 10:41 PM
The American Psycho
 
Bonnar426's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,272
                     
Got past Act 1 in Mirror of Fate. Its funny. I think I find this game more enjoyable then the first Lords of Shadow.

You forget that this isn't just some brutal sport where everyones out to kill each other. Its much more like a game of physical chess.-looney liam
Bonnar426 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #3362 of 9401 (permalink) Old 07-14-2013, 10:53 PM
M.C
.:DISTURBED:.
 
M.C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California
Posts: 13,421
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnar426 View Post
Got past Act 1 in Mirror of Fate. Its funny. I think I find this game more enjoyable then the first Lords of Shadow.
Get Fire Emblem: Awakening. It's easily the best game on 3DS and one of the best games released in recent memory. MOF is a good game too but Fire Emblem... man that is THE game on 3DS until A Link to the Past 2 comes out, and even then...

I've been playing Chivalry, pretty good game. I hate how your own team can kill you, I played earlier where I died more times to my own team than to the enemy. I understand that if there was no friendly fire the game would be nothing but two giant groups of enemies mindlessly swinging away and all strategy would die, but it is still annoying. The other issue is people taking your kills, that annoys me so much. Me and a guy going 1 vs. 1 and then someone from my team comes in a sneaks the final hit.

Otherwise the game is a blast.
M.C is online now  
post #3363 of 9401 (permalink) Old 07-15-2013, 03:06 PM Thread Starter
-DayDay Knucks-
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 20,129
Blog Entries: 13
                     
Dishonored is $10 again so I picked that up along with Hitman Absolution for about $7.


-Always Supporting-
Miesha Tate - Urijah Faber - Dustin Poirier - Frankie Edgar - Claudia Gadelha - Tecia Torres - Demian Maia - Jessica Eye - Diaz Bro's

Sig Credit: M.C
HitOrGetHit is offline  
post #3364 of 9401 (permalink) Old 07-15-2013, 04:38 PM
YNWA
 
Spite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Great Britain
Posts: 4,361
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
Dishonored is $10 again so I picked that up along with Hitman Absolution for about $7.
The prices don't match between UK Steam and US.

Dishonored and Absolution are both £4.99 UK side, which is like $7.68.

I wonder if you could use VPN to shop around for the best prices? I heard the games are really cheap if you're buying from an Indian IP address.

Spite is offline  
post #3365 of 9401 (permalink) Old 07-15-2013, 05:23 PM
Super Heavyweight
 
AlphaDawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 4,092
                     
I went a little overboard and bought Torchlight II, Reus, Dust: Elysian Tail and Terraria. Hopefully I actually play them all.

Will make predictions for credits. Please, I'm so broke.

AlphaDawg is offline  
post #3366 of 9401 (permalink) Old 07-15-2013, 05:40 PM
Welterweight
 
GDPofDRB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,212
                     
The FF talk in here inspired me to pull out the ps1 discs. FF7 for a bit last night. But I've really got tactics on my mind.... Kinda saving it though for when I want to get serious.

I like MMA less because of this forum
GDPofDRB is offline  
post #3367 of 9401 (permalink) Old 07-15-2013, 05:45 PM
The American Psycho
 
Bonnar426's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,272
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
Get Fire Emblem: Awakening. It's easily the best game on 3DS and one of the best games released in recent memory. MOF is a good game too but Fire Emblem... man that is THE game on 3DS until A Link to the Past 2 comes out, and even then...

I've been playing Chivalry, pretty good game. I hate how your own team can kill you, I played earlier where I died more times to my own team than to the enemy. I understand that if there was no friendly fire the game would be nothing but two giant groups of enemies mindlessly swinging away and all strategy would die, but it is still annoying. The other issue is people taking your kills, that annoys me so much. Me and a guy going 1 vs. 1 and then someone from my team comes in a sneaks the final hit.

Otherwise the game is a blast.
I'll keep this game in mind. Right now it will have to wait since I already ordered Chrono Trigger.

You forget that this isn't just some brutal sport where everyones out to kill each other. Its much more like a game of physical chess.-looney liam
Bonnar426 is offline  
post #3368 of 9401 (permalink) Old 07-15-2013, 06:57 PM
M.C
.:DISTURBED:.
 
M.C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California
Posts: 13,421
                     
M.C is online now  
post #3369 of 9401 (permalink) Old 07-15-2013, 10:38 PM
The American Psycho
 
Bonnar426's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,272
                     
I take back what I said two posts ago. Now this game is making me appreciate my hatred for quick time events.

You forget that this isn't just some brutal sport where everyones out to kill each other. Its much more like a game of physical chess.-looney liam
Bonnar426 is offline  
post #3370 of 9401 (permalink) Old 07-16-2013, 12:13 AM
All Around Nice Guy
 
SideWays222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 10,760
                     
The Special Edition of GTA V is on sale.




SideWays222 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome