What game(s) are you playing? - Page 450 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
Video Games The Gamer's hangout!

Reply

Old 02-28-2014, 05:39 AM   #4491 (permalink)
You're not terribly important to me
 
UFC_OWNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sell me this pen
Posts: 13,827
Blog Entries: 1
UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
I think im gonna have myself a little shitfest marathon of bad schwarznegger games, you know th ekind the terminators for the nes and snes, predator for the snes, last action hero, total recall, maybe throw in conan the barbarian just to complete the frustration
__________________

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK


UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 02-28-2014, 05:45 AM   #4492 (permalink)
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
SideWays222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 10,747
SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
I think im gonna have myself a little shitfest marathon of bad schwarznegger games, you know th ekind the terminators for the nes and snes, predator for the snes, last action hero, total recall, maybe throw in conan the barbarian just to complete the frustration
If you want to punish yourself there are easier ways to do that. You can just punch the shit out of your dick. No need to put yourself through torture.
__________________
SideWays222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 05:49 AM   #4493 (permalink)
You're not terribly important to me
 
UFC_OWNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sell me this pen
Posts: 13,827
Blog Entries: 1
UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
If you want to punish yourself there are easier ways to do that. You can just punch the shit out of your dick. No need to put yourself through torture.
Well first im still trying to get through die hard for the nes its ******* brutal, i cant get near any of the 40 crooks i have to kill int he building to beat the game because they all run away and spread bullets everywhere and also you run out of ammo fast. I'm gonna try it again maybe on beginner mode instead of advance would do me better
__________________

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK


UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 08:00 AM   #4494 (permalink)
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
SideWays222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 10,747
SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Pulled the Trigger and pre-ordered SouthPark Stick of Truth (PC)

For the low price of 35$ Dollars



Pre-order bonus gets you The Ultimate Fellowship Pack:

Necromancer Sorcerer: Bonus Fire Damage
Ranger Elf: Bonus Weapon Damage
Rogue Assassin: Bonus Gold
Holy Defender: Bonus Defenses
__________________
SideWays222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 08:06 AM   #4495 (permalink)
HiiiPoWeR
 
Rauno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Estonia
Posts: 15,899
Rauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among Men
Extremely excited about Stick of Truth. Probably won't get it before the next weekend though.
__________________
Rauno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 08:18 AM   #4496 (permalink)
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
SideWays222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 10,747
SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
Extremely excited about Stick of Truth. Probably won't get it before the next weekend though.
Same here man

Southpark + A good RPG

Are like my 2 favorite things. And everything iv read about the game says that its not a watered down rpg but it actually has alot to do. Gonna be fun.

I just hope that they dont make the game too easy. Id like to be able to come here and talk about tough bosses or something lol.
__________________
SideWays222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 10:15 AM   #4497 (permalink)
 
Budhisten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Denmark
Posts: 9,112
Budhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF Material
Also on the South Park bandwagon. That game will be amazing, I refuse to believe anything saying otherwise.

As for what I'm playing right now - Battlefield 4. I know there are a lot of bugs, but I'm still overall enjoying myself and I've managed to steer clear of all the crashing that some people have been reporting. My mate has not been so lucky though - no one to play with :/
__________________



MMAForum - Please follow, like and download our app!
Budhisten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 01:40 PM   #4498 (permalink)
It's Hammer Time!
 
Hammerlock2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 8,621
Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System
After playing ESO beta for about an hour, all I have to say is


BOOOOOOOOOORING. And who thought it was a good idea to make chests available to only one person?
Hammerlock2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 01:48 PM   #4499 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin
 
M.C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California
Posts: 10,607
M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
Extremely excited about Stick of Truth. Probably won't get it before the next weekend though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Same here man

Southpark + A good RPG

Are like my 2 favorite things. And everything iv read about the game says that its not a watered down rpg but it actually has alot to do. Gonna be fun.

I just hope that they dont make the game too easy. Id like to be able to come here and talk about tough bosses or something lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budhisten View Post
Also on the South Park bandwagon. That game will be amazing, I refuse to believe anything saying otherwise.

As for what I'm playing right now - Battlefield 4. I know there are a lot of bugs, but I'm still overall enjoying myself and I've managed to steer clear of all the crashing that some people have been reporting. My mate has not been so lucky though - no one to play with :/
I'm glad I'm not the only one excited for this game. An RPG made by Obsidian, one of the best RPG teams in the world combined with a direct, hands on story/script/voice acting of Matt and Trey - how can this game not be awesome?

As for BF4, it's a glitchy game Bud. I clip through the ground in it, my bullets don't register sometimes, I was literally running forward towards a base when a tank appeared right in front of me with someone in it shooting me. Half the time when I log in none of my unlocks appear, I have to reload the whole game sometimes 2-3 times before my unlocks will appear in the game for me to use (guns, attachments, everything) and the game has pop-up hints as if I'm a new player. If you can fight through all of the things that make you feel ripped off for spending a penny on the game, there's some fun to be had.
__________________



“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin

Video Game GIF Thread
M.C is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 02:07 PM   #4500 (permalink)
 
Budhisten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Denmark
Posts: 9,112
Budhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
As for BF4, it's a glitchy game Bud. I clip through the ground in it, my bullets don't register sometimes, I was literally running forward towards a base when a tank appeared right in front of me with someone in it shooting me. Half the time when I log in none of my unlocks appear, I have to reload the whole game sometimes 2-3 times before my unlocks will appear in the game for me to use (guns, attachments, everything) and the game has pop-up hints as if I'm a new player. If you can fight through all of the things that make you feel ripped off for spending a penny on the game, there's some fun to be had.
See that's the thing. I run in to the odd hit registry problem here and there, but nothing of the magnitude you seem to be encountering.

Really weird, but I can understand people feel ripped off. I guess different PCs are affected differently. I've been enjoying the game lately
__________________



MMAForum - Please follow, like and download our app!
Budhisten is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios