What game(s) are you playing? - Page 478 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
Video Games The Gamer's hangout!

Reply

Old 03-18-2014, 02:35 AM   #4771 (permalink)
M.C
needs more cowbell
 
M.C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California
Posts: 10,311
M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
My ID is Exzander.

It only dips a little bit each time you die, down to 50%. You have to die 5-10 times to hit 50%. Where are you at now? You beat pursuer in the forest yet?
__________________
M.C is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 03-18-2014, 02:45 AM   #4772 (permalink)
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
SideWays222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 10,696
SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
My ID is Exzander.

It only dips a little bit each time you die, down to 50%. You have to die 5-10 times to hit 50%. Where are you at now? You beat pursuer in the forest yet?
iv beaten 2 bosses.. i dont think the second one is beat of pursuer though. Il check the name later.

Iv stopped moving through it and started back peddling and lvling and stuff. im going to face my third boss in a bit... have not seen who he is yet.


Oh i see ok cool. yeah maybe my health is like 95% but it was hard to tell.
__________________
SideWays222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 03:00 AM   #4773 (permalink)
You're not terribly important to me
 
UFC_OWNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sell me this pen
Posts: 13,627
Blog Entries: 1
UFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings System
So I turned in a profit of 125$ on a crappy old NES system with the zapper and some games I bought for 12$ and I just bought legend of zelda phantom hourglass, chrono trigger ds, legend of zelda spirit tracks, a link between worlds, yoshis new island 3ds and megaman zx advent. I'm satisfied with ds collection I have for now.
__________________

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK


UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 03:08 AM   #4774 (permalink)
"Focus"
 
Life B Ez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 8,575
Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Hey Owns, or anyone really, do you have any experience/knowledge on the reproduction systems that can play nes snes and genesis games all on the same console? I'm thinking about getting one.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
__________________
Think. It Ain't Illegal Yet
"Discipline Hurts Less Than Regret"
Life B Ez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 03:25 AM   #4775 (permalink)
You're not terribly important to me
 
UFC_OWNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sell me this pen
Posts: 13,627
Blog Entries: 1
UFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
Hey Owns, or anyone really, do you have any experience/knowledge on the reproduction systems that can play nes snes and genesis games all on the same console? I'm thinking about getting one.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
From what i understand the reputable ones (the ones you can see made by the creator and tested on youtube) all work great and I've seen ones that can play NES/SNES/Atari/Genesis on the same system before.
__________________

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK


UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 04:01 AM   #4776 (permalink)
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
SideWays222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 10,696
SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
My ID is Exzander.

It only dips a little bit each time you die, down to 50%. You have to die 5-10 times to hit 50%. Where are you at now? You beat pursuer in the forest yet?
Yeah iv not beaten pursuer yet.. i just fought him he kicked my butt. The floating guy right?? 2 hits i was donesoe. Any tips?

So have you summoned anyone to help you yet?? Iv not done that yet but im seriously thinking about it though haha. I dont think i will doe.
__________________
SideWays222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 05:43 AM   #4777 (permalink)
M.C
needs more cowbell
 
M.C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California
Posts: 10,311
M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Yeah iv not beaten pursuer yet.. i just fought him he kicked my butt. The floating guy right?? 2 hits i was donesoe. Any tips?

So have you summoned anyone to help you yet?? Iv not done that yet but im seriously thinking about it though haha. I dont think i will doe.
I had to summon during The Glass Knight, late game. He's unbelievably difficult.

As for Pursuer, you will find two ballistas at the end of the platform you fight him on (behind him at the beginning of the fight), if you bait him to swing at you in front of one of them, rush behind one of them and shoot him, it drops 99% of his health. Hit him once after nailing him with the ballista and he's done. He can break them in one hit, so be careful.
__________________
M.C is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 05:59 AM   #4778 (permalink)
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
SideWays222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 10,696
SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
I had to summon during The Glass Knight, late game. He's unbelievably difficult.

As for Pursuer, you will find two ballistas at the end of the platform you fight him on (behind him at the beginning of the fight), if you bait him to swing at you in front of one of them, rush behind one of them and shoot him, it drops 99% of his health. Hit him once after nailing him with the ballista and he's done. He can break them in one hit, so be careful.
oh lol. I didnt notice them. After he killed me i ran back to get my body since it had 5k souls and then i used a teleport back to bonfire. Thanks for the tip that will help TONS!. I couldnt even dodge his attacks... i dodged 1 and the next one i wasnt anywhere close to dodging.


He is officially dead.

I almost beat him Melee but he killed me so many times trying the ballista that he 1 hit killed me when he had 20% life left. Then i tried the ballista again and i got him and finished him off with 2 arrows.

Btw have u seen that dragon yet outside of the cardinal tower?? Where that false hidden wall you can blow up is?? If you run straight and climb up the ladder to the left a dragon sometimes appears there. Well iv only seen it once when i was starting so i didnt try fighting it. I have not seen it since... id like to have a go at it.
__________________
SideWays222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 06:22 PM   #4779 (permalink)
WEC For Life
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 17,862
Blog Entries: 13
HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Aaaaannndddd Dark Souls is crashing on my PC...
__________________

The 2014 Hit Squad (FFL)
Eddie Alvarez - Junior Dos Santos - Patricio Freire - Jessica Eye - Pat Curran
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 06:28 PM   #4780 (permalink)
M.C
needs more cowbell
 
M.C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California
Posts: 10,311
M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
oh lol. I didnt notice them. After he killed me i ran back to get my body since it had 5k souls and then i used a teleport back to bonfire. Thanks for the tip that will help TONS!. I couldnt even dodge his attacks... i dodged 1 and the next one i wasnt anywhere close to dodging.


He is officially dead.

I almost beat him Melee but he killed me so many times trying the ballista that he 1 hit killed me when he had 20% life left. Then i tried the ballista again and i got him and finished him off with 2 arrows.

Btw have u seen that dragon yet outside of the cardinal tower?? Where that false hidden wall you can blow up is?? If you run straight and climb up the ladder to the left a dragon sometimes appears there. Well iv only seen it once when i was starting so i didnt try fighting it. I have not seen it since... id like to have a go at it.
Pursuer is definitely tough, good that you got him though.

As for the dragon, in time my good friend, in time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
Aaaaannndddd Dark Souls is crashing on my PC...
Lame, any idea why?
__________________
M.C is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios