What game(s) are you playing? - Page 486 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
Video Games The Gamer's hangout!

Reply

Old 04-04-2014, 12:28 PM   #4851 (permalink)
It's Hammer Time!
 
Hammerlock2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 8,790
Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Playing FFX as well. I wanted to get into Blitzball asap but then I forgot you can't play it until you get to the very end of the game if you cross a certain line... just beat Mt Gagazet, now off to Zanarkand!
Hammerlock2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 04-04-2014, 02:29 PM   #4852 (permalink)
WEC For Life
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 17,976
Blog Entries: 13
HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
Playing FFX as well. I wanted to get into Blitzball asap but then I forgot you can't play it until you get to the very end of the game if you cross a certain line... just beat Mt Gagazet, now off to Zanarkand!
I am jealous... I loved that game so much. Although I sucked HARD at Blitzball.
__________________


"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 03:40 PM   #4853 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin
 
M.C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California
Posts: 10,789
M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
You will be fine without playing the others.

As far as the gameplay, I like it and I really disliked the other AC games. I mean the combat is still pretty much the same but the Pirate aspect is cool. You get to sail your own ship around and go where you want, do what you want.
I might pick it up then. I just got done with two long RPG games, so I don't really want FFXHD or Bravely Default at the moment. Titanfall I really don't want that much, so if I can enjoy AC4 having not liked the others (and have no clue about the story of the others) I'll probably pick that up because the whole pirate/ship thing seems really interesting.
__________________



“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin

*READ/IMPORTANT*
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 02:55 AM   #4854 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin
 
M.C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California
Posts: 10,789
M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Beat MGS: Ground Zeroes. Takes about an hour to beat it, there are still 5 other side mission things to do with it but all of that for $30 feels really bad, a waste of money. I knew that going in though so I don't feel scammed.

I just bought AC4: Black Flag. I am hoping it is as good as everyone says.

I also bought Gunman Clive on 3DS. I have to say it's a pretty fun game for 2 dollars. Extremely cheap and really fun. The game design is like part Contra part Donkey Kong with a western theme, quite enjoyable.
__________________



“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin

*READ/IMPORTANT*
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 05:53 AM   #4855 (permalink)

 
K R Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Wales, Boyo!
Posts: 10,359
K R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is Untouchable
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
I am jealous... I loved that game so much. Although I sucked HARD at Blitzball.
Me too! Need to do it for the trophies though! Haha.
__________________





“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
K R Y is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 09:36 AM   #4856 (permalink)
WEC For Life
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 17,976
Blog Entries: 13
HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by K R Y View Post
Me too! Need to do it for the trophies though! Haha.
And you have to play it to get Wakka's weapon.
__________________


"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 08:37 PM   #4857 (permalink)
The American Psycho
 
Bonnar426's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 5,885
Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
Beat MGS: Ground Zeroes. Takes about an hour to beat it, there are still 5 other side mission things to do with it but all of that for $30 feels really bad, a waste of money. I knew that going in though so I don't feel scammed.

I just bought AC4: Black Flag. I am hoping it is as good as everyone says.

I also bought Gunman Clive on 3DS. I have to say it's a pretty fun game for 2 dollars. Extremely cheap and really fun. The game design is like part Contra part Donkey Kong with a western theme, quite enjoyable.
I heard about Ground Zero's. They say it can be longer if you milk the game for everything its got. To me that sounds like busy work so I think I'll pass.

AC4 is good. My only real complaint about the game is that I dreaded going back on land because I ended up doing a shitload of tail/eavesdrop missions. I hope you like them M.C. because you are going to be doing that a lot.

I started playing this Judge Dredd Rail shooter for the Playstation. I completely suck at it. Half the time I don't know what it going on and I end up taking some serious damage. I have to go on easy mode just to stand a chance in this game.
__________________
You forget that this isn't just some brutal sport where everyones out to kill each other. Its much more like a game of physical chess.-looney liam
Bonnar426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 11:33 PM   #4858 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin
 
M.C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California
Posts: 10,789
M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnar426 View Post
I heard about Ground Zero's. They say it can be longer if you milk the game for everything its got. To me that sounds like busy work so I think I'll pass.

AC4 is good. My only real complaint about the game is that I dreaded going back on land because I ended up doing a shitload of tail/eavesdrop missions. I hope you like them M.C. because you are going to be doing that a lot.

I started playing this Judge Dredd Rail shooter for the Playstation. I completely suck at it. Half the time I don't know what it going on and I end up taking some serious damage. I have to go on easy mode just to stand a chance in this game.
Yeah it is not worth the $30, I suggest passing until it goes on sale.

The only issues I'm having in AC4 is that it's way too "sticky" when running. Like, I'm trying to chase this guy down and my guy keeps automatically grabbing onto things or sliding down ladders that I have no interest in. It's okay when taking your time but if I have to chase anyone it's annoying. The other issue being that I've spent the first 3 hours or whatever in the city and I don't really like the city gameplay, it's one of the reasons I don't like AC games. However, I finally got my ship and I'm finally out on the sea and enjoying it more now.
__________________



“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin

*READ/IMPORTANT*
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 11:40 PM   #4859 (permalink)
"Focus"
 
Life B Ez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 8,827
Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
Yeah it is not worth the $30, I suggest passing until it goes on sale.

The only issues I'm having in AC4 is that it's way too "sticky" when running. Like, I'm trying to chase this guy down and my guy keeps automatically grabbing onto things or sliding down ladders that I have no interest in. It's okay when taking your time but if I have to chase anyone it's annoying. The other issue being that I've spent the first 3 hours or whatever in the city and I don't really like the city gameplay, it's one of the reasons I don't like AC games. However, I finally got my ship and I'm finally out on the sea and enjoying it more now.
It takes time to get used to the movement. Little bit of time and you stop doing it. The longest amount of time in the city is the very beginning and then you're there very little once you get the ship.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
__________________
Think. It Ain't Illegal Yet
"Discipline Hurts Less Than Regret"
Life B Ez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 04:06 AM   #4860 (permalink)
It's Hammer Time!
 
Hammerlock2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 8,790
Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
And you have to play it to get Wakka's weapon.
Yeah but only three four hundred matches...

I love Blitzball. Spend most of yesterday playing it too.

So, my fellow Zanarkandians, I need help/opinions. When the game opens up and you get to ride around in your airship, what's the first thing you do? I used to train in the Omega ruins straight away but it always felt kind of tedious. The thing is I'm too weak for the really effective methods of leveling and making money (my average character has only just completed his "own" path on the sphere board).
Hammerlock2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios