• When I hear a lyric in a song, relate to it, and then find out
it was the wrong lyric.
• Shaving - and it never stops.
• Having a sprained ankle and having it still feel like shit 5
• How deer haven't developed enough to put together that they
should not run towards moving objects.
• When girls bite their nails.
• When your best guy friend doesn't get that he shouldn't try to
be buddy buddy with girls you hook up with.
• When songs on your ipod grouped by artist never pickup an
artist if it isn't typed out verbatim.
• People at the gym. I find myself thinking thoughts where even
I tell myself, "geez, relax, quit bein such a dickhead. Glad they can't
o Guys with huge guts that come in and do curls for 2 hours. Do
some f*ckin situps!
o People that cheat. What the hell is the point of taking the
time to workout if you aren't going to do it right.
When women on the elliptical put all of their weight on the
arm bars and exercise. Use your body weight for the better work out.
When guys do exercises for one body part, but then end up
using their entire body to do it, just to add more weight.
People that use the lowest setting of resistance and just go
all out thinking everyone is impressed with how fast they are going.
• When guys wear clothes that are not their fit – too small and
"I don't dink anyone en dis division can endure my riddum."