- I hate slow driving
- I hate when drivers act like idiots around learners because they are a learner driver, They aren't great drivers because they are new so just go ahead and make it 10 times worse for them. You see it everywhere.
- I hate people who hate others due to a disability etc.
- I hate shaving without a good razor.
- I hate Fifa 08, Fun but just so frustrating.
- I hate Birmingham City
- I hate Melbourne Victory
- I hate racism
- I especially hate people who judge other peoples opinions and views, It isn't you so let them believe what they chose with certain exceptions like involving hurting other people etc.
Ill stop there but i could go on for hours, I have been a bit angry lately.
I hate World Youth Day Pilgrims and the Pope.
Live in Sydney? It looks like it would be exceptionally annoying if they were crowding near a location you wanted to get to get somewhere.
This one is especially crowded since people all over Australia have come. I have nothing against them and good on them for following in what they believe.