Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Baddest Man Alive
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you had to take a punch from everybody in the UFC but 1 guy, who would be the 1 guy you absolutely would not want to get hit by? I'm going with Chuck Liddell because if he gets a punch in then its pretty much lights out! :cheeky4:

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
me and my buddy talk about this alot, its usually like 'how much money would you have to get to take a punch from Chuck" and things of that nature.....it would def. have to cover my medical bills to restructure my facial bones, but the money might be worth it haha

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
defintely keityh hackney! he had a wild ko hit! jk probably AA or the tankster. <<one big dude!

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
AA really isnt known as a power puncher..hes more of a combo puncher, but he has power...im sure sylvia hits real hard hes a big bastard..but ill either say chuck or tim

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
AA not a power puncher ? im sure Tim & Buentello would disagreee with that hahhaah , AA has crazy power, but he prefers mixing up combos and using his speeed too , he has it alll

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
yeah aa=great striker!

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
Punishment 101 said:
AA not a power puncher ? im sure Tim & Buentello would disagreee with that hahhaah , AA has crazy power, but he prefers mixing up combos and using his speeed too , he has it alll
Tim and Buentello both have glass jaws. Granted, Buentello was a great boxer, but he's not brick.

Chuck has KO'd a laundry list of fighters with better jaws than Buentello, here's my count:
Kevin Randleman
Babalu
Alistair Overeem
Tito Ortiz
Randy Couture (by far the best chin on this list)

Still, I think Tank probably has the most wins with the one-punch KO. That's really the only way he fights.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
how do you figure Tim Sylvia has a glasss jaw ???? the ONLY time he has ever beeen dropped or hurt was by those 2 vicious right hands by Arlovski...... hahahah who the hell would have stoood up to those punches ??? like honestly, i i can still hear the impact of Arlovskis fist connecting with Tims head... brutal, Chuck liddell does not have AA power , its just a fact its like its like Jeff LACY (smaller fighter ) having Mike Tyson power (just isnt gunna happen)

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
Firstly, Cabbage took something like 25 of those punches. Sylvia has never taken a punch square in the face before, which can be accredited to his smart, though cowardly, jab. Arlovski showed what can happen if a fighter stands up and starts swinging aggressively at Sylvia.

Secondly, if you think that Sylvia could KO Randy Couture, you're crazy. Couture had never been KO'd in his carreer (except for by Barnett, who would also destroy Sylvia). Not only did Chuck KO Couture, he gave Randy the rematch and did it again.

Sylvia should step into the ring with a great fighter his own size, I suggest Semmy Schilt. It would just prove to you that his only real advantage is his reach and the left jab that he abuses.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
asskicker said:
First of all Chuck is not that much smaller than AA, and while the topic is debatable its certainly not a fact that Arlovski has more power than Chuck. IMO Chuck's got the edge.

dude theres a prettty big size difference, plz dont make me post pics :dunno:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.