Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks, on this link you can find 120 TOP MMA gyms and their notable MMA fighters on the MAP.

(spam)

The list consists mainly from the MMA gyms participating in the TOP MMA events organized by UFC but also other promotion companies like Strikeforce, WEC etc. If you want to know, whether there is a notable MMA gym near your location, now you can find out :)

Enjoy.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Great work!! Here are a couple additions for you..

Charlies Combat Club - parent gym to Arlington Kickboxing Academy, Charles Pearson, Sally Krumdiack (#5 world ranked in her weight class) 1202 Hewitt Ave Everett, Wa 98201

Can't leave out Matt Hume's AMC in Kirkland WA either. I know Chris Leben trains there plus he's the guy that got Abu Dhabi started.

MC Kickboxing & Pankration
427 6th Street South
Kirkland, WA 98033

Again great job + repped

·
Homicidal Maniac
6,197 Posts
Hi folks, on this link you can find 120 TOP MMA gyms and their notable MMA fighters on the MAP.

(I like to spam my websites and talk to myself because no one else will)

The list consists mainly from the MMA gyms participating in the TOP MMA events organized by UFC but also other promotion companies like Strikeforce, WEC etc. If you want to know, whether there is a notable MMA gym near your location, now you can find out :)

Enjoy.
i really liked it...lots of work behind dude...

so is there any MMA gym where would you like to train guys ? which one is really the best one ?
1.) Spam
2.) :confused02:why would we go to a site where the creator has split personalities and talks to themselves:sarcastic12:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts