Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
iv watched MMA fighting for some time now but today im going to watch a live MMA event for my 1st time. Im freakin excited as hell. I hear that there will be a few good fighter and a bunch of amatures who get anhilated. Its gonna be awesome to actually be there im preying im gonna get decent seats. Just thought id share my enthusiasim feel free to drop off a comment.

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
i know your joy....i went to a mix of mma and kickboxers about 2 months a ago and is was very cool.

·
Banned
66 Posts
I saw UFC 30, 41, 44, and 45 live. I used to go to the 40 ones mainly because of the cards. I don't anymore because the cards suck. I'm gonna go to Japan though to watch PRIDE FC although I might look gay being the only white person in the crowd.

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
u would look gay no matter where u are lol

jk i just liked my burn

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
God that was the coolest thing ever its way diffrent to be in the audience then at home watching it even though it was a small fighting organization. A lot of crazy fights but one of the dudes in the main event p****ed and left the building. Over all it was awesome im proably going to another one next month.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.