Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2010 Champios of Champios Elite Muay Thai, who's watching?

According to the G4 website, there's a Muay Thai event going on tomorrow, Friday @pm on TV. Any word on what's going with the fighters? Who's watching?

·
Registered
27 Posts
i'm watching! yea its gonna be on at 8pm can't wait! I believe tomorrow is gonna be Clifton Brown vs. Kaoklai Kaennorasing....its gonna be crazzyy! The two have met before in the ring with Kaennorasing getting the controversial victory after the judges declared him the winner even though Brown seemed to be the aggressor the whole fight. I'm gonna be rooting for Brown thats all i gotta say!

·
Registered
2 Posts
kaoklai gonna whup brown's ass just like last time!

i'm watching! yea its gonna be on at 8pm can't wait! I believe tomorrow is gonna be Clifton Brown vs. Kaoklai Kaennorasing....its gonna be crazzyy! The two have met before in the ring with Kaennorasing getting the controversial victory after the judges declared him the winner even though Brown seemed to be the aggressor the whole fight. I'm gonna be rooting for Brown thats all i gotta say!
Yeah, a lot of my buddies are gearing up for the fight. We're having a vieiwing party. Not a lot of Muay Thai on TV which kinda sucks but this fight is a good sign. Paramparam!

·
Registered
27 Posts
you're crazy to think he's gonna win. he needs the help of the judges. he can't win on his own! we all know that CLIFTON BROWN is the best and should've won that match! he's HUNGRRYY for revenge..all i know is i wouldn't wanna be in kaoklai's shoes!!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the fight should be on in the east coast in a couple hours, if you're watching from there, please don't spoil it here, anyone know anything about slowenski?

·
Registered
27 Posts
well from what i've researched Slowinski is a veteran muay thai fighter from poland with a muay thai record of 73 Wins 14 losses 1 draw. i also believe he'll be going up against Patrice Quarteron tonite for Quarteron's SUPER IFK Super heavyweight belt.

For all those who don't know too much about muay thai and haven't heard any of these names before, Patrice Quarteron vs. Paul Slowinski is like the boxing equivalent of George Foreman vs. Larry Holmes with Quarteron being more of a street brawler type and Slowinski being a more saavy ring technician with his evasive skills.

can't wait to see who wins tonite! but like i said my money is on Brown and for the second fight i would have to say Slowinski seeing as how he is a saavy evasive fighter...can't hurt someone you can't hit!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well from what i've researched Slowinski is a veteran muay thai fighter from poland with a muay thai record of 73 Wins 14 losses 1 draw. i also believe he'll be going up against Patrice Quarteron tonite for Quarteron's SUPER IFK Super heavyweight belt.

For all those who don't know too much about muay thai and haven't heard any of these names before, Patrice Quarteron vs. Paul Slowinski is like the boxing equivalent of George Foreman vs. Larry Holmes with Quarteron being more of a street brawler type and Slowinski being a more saavy ring technician with his evasive skills.

can't wait to see who wins tonite! but like i said my money is on Brown and for the second fight i would have to say Slowinski seeing as how he is a saavy evasive fighter...can't hurt someone you can't hit!
I think there's a new muay thai sensation named Deevid Grams, but the man has no chance, his bones are basically brittle. But yeah apparently, a lot of people have been trying to watch the COC elite fight, it should be interesting cause clifton brown is on rematch, which should be nuts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think there's a new muay thai sensation named Deevid Grams, but the man has no chance, his bones are basically brittle. But yeah apparently, a lot of people have been trying to watch the COC elite fight, it should be interesting cause clifton brown is on rematch, which should be nuts
Anyone heard of Kuwaan Leeyung?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I believe that the event is supposed to air internationally around the same time too... but i'm just not sure how the viewing channels work in the UK

·
Registered
4 Posts
Brown I guess. He got screwed over the last time. I'm also looking forward to the match coming up next month too. I saw the line ups, good stuff.

·
Registered
27 Posts
isn't the second fight between quarterone vs. slowenski? anyone know a site for livestream? i will be on a plane this evening so I might miss it
where are you gonna be flying?? you can't miss this event!!! its gonna be crazzy!! you should definitely set your tiVo or DVR if you have one!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.